Loneliness Really Sucks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robockster21

Reaction score
Hello my name is Zach and I really hate being lonely. I hate it so much because it leads to other bad emotions like depression and anxiety and stuff. I end up saying or doing things that I regret later because of it. If anybody has any solutions for how to deal with it better, please let me know. I try to connect to people in my real life and online, but both don't seem to be working out anymore. Anyways, anybody on this site want to be my friend? I am looking to be friends with people so please email me at [email protected] if you're interested. Sorry I just didn't know where else to go but turn to this site. Man I feel pathetic.

Hi Zach,Tell me about it..I've ended talking to myself 'till I'm bored of my own positive advice..depression and negativity creep in 'till it becomes the norm..I convince myself that I'm right and everyone else is wrong...The thing that really bugs me is that I know I've got a hell of alot to offer but my motivation just get's zapped 'till I just end up watching The X files knowing that Scully would understand me..And when I do mingle with people I just feel like that awkward sad loser that never has a girlfriend..
And then the emotions of anger,despair and loneliness come back and I crawl off to bed pretending i'm sleeping in a nice warm cave and some day my love will come..
then i wake up and have to face the bullshit all over again..

but then I think of all the real crap going on in the world and how some folks are really screwing things up and all the evil honeysuckle people are doing to each other and I don't feel such a bad person after all..infact I begin to like myself again and realize it takes alot of strength to live how I do..

hope you manage to pull yourself up buddy!

Maybe try connecting with people in real life?

Loneiness is suppost to make me feel depressive as fresia,
It's just my mind and body telling me...fucken change and do something different.
It's myself telling myself with a big ass red flag, loud and clear...

Of course lonliness has it's pay off...I don't have to do honeysuckle but sit and spin all fucken day buring day light
and mind fresia myself and this and that, wacthing the hourly sand gose by. It's comfortiable as fresia too.
I'll give reasons and excuses too why I'm not holding myself accountiable and responsiable. Whatever the fresia is convient for me.
I not trying to fool no one except for myself....Honestly.
I ain't trippin. I know what's up...

Oh **** sunshine hurts my skin..I ma fucken batman...I like my fucken cave.
Lord have mercy on me....if i fresia that chick's brains out..I might actaully enjoy it. But fresia that man, she might rip my heart out. Beside,women will think i ma player and a heartless prick :p
On top of that..I want a woman that can have an intellectual conversation with me. I don't wanna know if the tatoo of my name on her ass looks good. Gee wizz..of course it looks good.

Mike Moose said:
I've ended talking to myself 'till I'm bored of my own positive advice..depression and negativity creep in 'till it becomes the norm..I convince myself that I'm right and everyone else is wrong...The thing that really bugs me is that I know I've got a hell of alot to offer but my motivation just get's zapped 'till I just end up watching The X files knowing that Scully would understand me..And when I do mingle with people I just feel like that awkward sad loser that never has a girlfriend..
And then the emotions of anger,despair and loneliness come back and I crawl off to bed pretending i'm sleeping in a nice warm cave and some day my love will come..

but then I think of all the real crap going on in the world and how some folks are really screwing things up and all the evil honeysuckle people are doing to each other and I don't feel such a bad person after all..infact I begin to like myself again and realize it takes alot of strength to live how I do..

Well said. This is exactly how I feel.

Add that in isolation the desire for truth, love, and understanding of reality becomes a more attractive persuit. I mean if you're going to be alone, then you'd might as well try to find whats right, cause it sure does feel like something is very very wrong.

Phaedron said:
Mike Moose said:
I've ended talking to myself 'till I'm bored of my own positive advice..depression and negativity creep in 'till it becomes the norm..I convince myself that I'm right and everyone else is wrong...The thing that really bugs me is that I know I've got a hell of alot to offer but my motivation just get's zapped 'till I just end up watching The X files knowing that Scully would understand me..And when I do mingle with people I just feel like that awkward sad loser that never has a girlfriend..

Well said. This is exactly how I feel.

Add that in isolation the desire for truth, love, and understanding of reality becomes a more attractive persuit. I mean if you're going to be alone, then you'd might as well try to find whats right, cause it sure does feel like something is very very wrong.
yeah man..i'm not perfect (had some past troubles with alcohol abuse..but haven't had a drink in 5 years!) but it doesn't take a genius to notice that there is something very wrong in the world..it's like there's a giant mind control programme going on and everyone is walking around like in that george romero movie 'dawn of the dead' ( a fav of mine!)

My Name is Nasir Ghaffar i feel the loneliness is the mother of all the bad habits when you live in loneliness you will get bad ideas in your mind

Latest posts

Back