Lonely and invisible...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

autumnkitty

Yeah, I've always felt that way.

Anywho, I am Marcy. I am 27 years old, but look much younger. Oftentimes, I get next to no respect because of that. (As you probably guessed, I have low self-esteem to begin with...) I think I have more trouble keeping friends, than actually making them. Hardly anybody seems to understand me. People rarely want to bother with me because they think that I am a goody-goody and/or boring.

I trust my cats more than most people. My four kitties are: Hughey, Cody, Pumpkin, and Jesse.

I love to travel and see new places! I often wish that I could take a permanent vacation...

The job I have right now, is not worth mentioning and absolutely loathe the question, "what do you do?"

I currently reside in Michigan, but hopefully that will change relatively soon. I am very anxious & eager to move; nobody here will really miss me anyway. I don't see the friends I do have often anyway. It would be really nice to have a fresh start...

Hello Marcy! Welcome here :)

Is that one of your cats in your avatar? I love cats and their names are cute! :)

And yes, it is nice to have a fresh start. I so wish I can have that. Like washing your hands clean of all the messes you've attended to in life. Well, mostly, lol. All the best to you with the moving ;)

Hello

I'm new on here too and I hope that if you still have a while finding somebody to smile with you and hold your hand in 'real life', I hope that you'll find them on here.

They seem a friendly bunch.

autumnkitty said:
Yeah, I've always felt that way.

Anywho, I am Marcy. I am 27 years old, but look much younger. Oftentimes, I get next to no respect because of that. (As you probably guessed, I have low self-esteem to begin with...) I think I have more trouble keeping friends, than actually making them. Hardly anybody seems to understand me. People rarely want to bother with me because they think that I am a goody-goody and/or boring.

I trust my cats more than most people. My four kitties are: Hughey, Cody, Pumpkin, and Jesse.

I love to travel and see new places! I often wish that I could take a permanent vacation...

The job I have right now, is not worth mentioning and absolutely loathe the question, "what do you do?"

I currently reside in Michigan, but hopefully that will change relatively soon. I am very anxious & eager to move; nobody here will really miss me anyway. I don't see the friends I do have often anyway. It would be really nice to have a fresh start...

My question to you is do you think your a goody goody and do you think your boring?

Welcome Marcy,

When people don't treat you with respect, let them feel that, show them that they shouldn't mess with you. If you really want a fresh start, you should definatly move out, but know this: everywhere you go, people are the same. When you will make new friends there, it's likely that it's gonna be the same story all over again. You're looking for someone like you and those people are hard to find. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to crush your dreams or anything, I just want you to realise that this probably isn't the solution to all of your problems.

Anyways, I really hope you will find some good "true" friends (t)here.

Latest posts

Back