Lonely Doctor

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm a 30yr doctor who is really lonely and has always felt like a misfit, don't know why! I thought I would find some people like me on this site?

I have never had a girlfriend or even close friends.

I have never kissed a girl, am I that ugly, odd, unlikeable? Do I deserve this? Why is it so much easier for other people? I see them happy with there wife/fiancee/gf, family, friends etc. Why does it not come naturally to me as well!

Anyway, hope to make some friends on this site? Also, maybe meet up in person for a coffee/drink in London?

try to keep your mind open and your soul calm for the time being. im 26, unemployed, and live with my parents. you have SO much more going for you.. -- and, i swear, A LOT of the people here are in and around Europe. keep your hopes up, friend.

lonely-guy2910 said:
Hi guys

I'm a 30yr doctor who is really lonely and has always felt like a misfit, don't know why! I thought I would find some people like me on this site?

I have never had a girlfriend or even close friends.

I have never kissed a girl, am I that ugly, odd, unlikeable? Do I deserve this? Why is it so much easier for other people? I see them happy with there wife/fiancee/gf, family, friends etc. Why does it not come naturally to me as well!

Anyway, hope to make some friends on this site? Also, maybe meet up in person for a coffee/drink in London?

Hello, I hope I'm doing this reply correctly... But try not to feel bad, you are not the only one that feels like this, I often wonder what is wrong with me as well, being that the only reason I even acquired my first boyfriend (at the age of 26) was because he just wanted to sleep with me and use me until he was finished with me and then kick me to the curb as soon as what he really wanted came along. And I have no friends at all. So I completely understand where you are coming from. I am not in Europe, but we do have a similar situation. So if you would settle for a long distance friend to talk to for now, I'd be honored.

Welcome to the site. Unusual to see a doctor around here. Hope you find what you're looking for :)

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for the replies guys :)

Do things every change?

Or is this how it will be for the rest of our life's?

Also, is it possible to meet or talk via phone with friends on here? I really need some friends to talk/meet? So lonely :(

You're welcome! :p

Things always change I think. Just not for the better.

There are one or two people who might be up for a chat :p

I hoped things would change for the better, but I'm not so sure anymore... But life does go on, so I guess all we have is to ride it out and see where it takes us.....

Feeling down - already on antidepressants and on therapy!

But no progress!

Just want to have a gf - talk to, cuddle to, feel next to me......
Is that too much to ask ?????

Do you think god is punishing you for something?

"Just want to have a gf - talk to, cuddle to, feel next to me......
Is that too much to ask ?????

Do you think god is punishing you for something?"

'god' isnt punishing you for anything, but thats your question for yourself. i feel your problem 110%. .. i feel like part of my problem is that im SLIGHTLY vain. it takes a CERTAIN amount of physical attractiveness to keep me/want me to keep a relationship going. it could be that your standards are too high, like me. or maybe you just dont go out enough. i have the problem of living 40 miles outside of a 7,000 population city. and no city for 60 miles outside. if you have the chance, go out. be yourself, but dont be overagressive. keep your friends close, and when they introduce a girl, bullshit. seriously. bullshit with her and try to find a common interest. be dumb, be fun, dont go over the line, -- and make this a habit with women. then give it time.

i believe time is the part that hurts the worst.

Latest posts

Back