Lonely guy visiting Los Angeles. Maybe.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenshin

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name's Luca, I'm Italian and I'm 24.
I'm an independent translator, I have a great passion for cinema and I'm also very interested in Japanese culture and photography. I guess I should also mention that I'm extremely shy and introverted.
I'll be probably taking a trip to Los Angeles, so I'm looking for someone to spend some time with. Guy or girl, it doesn't matter. I've already taken a few trips abroad, but I've always had to do it alone, so at least this time, I wish I had someone to hang out with.
Should you wish to know more about me, please send me a pm.
Thanks for reading.

P.S.: If you're an axe murderer, please refrain from contacting me. Thank you.

You should check out travbuddy.com or something like that...ppl around the world meet each other around the world kind of thing...

I would totally travel but timing and money is not right...you will have trouble finding a travel buddy here but try that website...

Thanks for the info, but what I meant to say is that I'm looking for someone to spend some time with while I'm there. Someone who already lives in (or near) Los Angeles, not a travel buddy. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

You assume it is peoples apathy towards you rather than them not being in LA?

Minus said:
You assume it is peoples apathy towards you rather than them not being in LA?

I've been talking with people living both in Los Angeles and in different cities on several different websites, but nothing's ever come out of it. In the end, it doesn't matter where they live. If they don't give a f*ck about you, you'll never get a chance to get any real friends. And that's very frustrating.

There's an Asian restaurant here called Kenshin and all its foods are very delicious. Too bad they don't deliver to my new address. :(

That is all.

Hi Kenshin, welcome to the forum. I hope you'll be able to make some friends from here. :)

Latest posts

Back