Lonely Life Members Myspace Contacts.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skorian

Reaction score
Somewhere on the board we had a page filled with the members from here's myspace links, but I can't find it. We also have a myspace group that isn't very active, but always could become active. Myspace is a good way for people to keep in touch with everyone they know easily and so can help members also keep in touch. So I decided to post on this again and hopefully this thread won't be lost.

www.myspace.com/skorian

Lonely Lifer's Myspace Group
http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm...n=4A1C4426-BA58-482E-B0B35F3369C668C738544670

If anyone can find the old thread we can throw a link to it up here.

Well you control the fist post so you can edit it to anything you like. And the thread has been stuck. So I think this is about has official has you can get.

Edit: correction, you control the fist two posts ;)

My myspace is for real... I just made it cause of a litlle friend that asked me to, cause here we dont use it, we use the orkut but... anyway, i didnt make it using a nick like you or sloth. Mine is real mine =/

if you go to the lonely life group on myspace and look at the moderator that's me so you can add me if you like. Be sure to send a message saying who you are or I'll think you're spamming me. But yeah, "friend me"

we have a myspace group? guess I'm not to up to date on the going's on's of the site. I'll look for it next time I'm on.

there's a link on my page. Or on the top of this thread. There's one there too.

And since I realized my links are poorly marked I put in red above it which link. Come on people. Need more people on myspace. Also everyone who has a myspace profile please post your link so people can add you. So you can have more friends who aren't just totally random people.

Qui: Realize you haven't put a link up so they maybe can't find your page.

Links: That means you Nevermore and Jales :p Everyone else too, but them I know are around and have a page.

Oh and bump.

Latest posts

Back