Lonely people, what the hell do you do during the weekend?!?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work Saturday mornings. Watch football / sport in the afternoon.
Play golf on Sunday morning, watch sport in the afternoon.

I enjoy the weekend

I should fill my weekend up with things that I don't do during the week.

I really spend too much time on pointless stuff.

Doing same than the every other day, lol. I'm looking for a job, sleeping too much and feeling so bored.

I really hate weekends. I wish I could enjoy my days off, but I just end up sitting around the house. I'll probably stay online all weekend, posting on forums.

Solivagant said:
Try to take over the world?

I for one welcome our new Solivagant overlord.

sometimes I work... but then I don't work all days of the week, so it makes sense

Both the week and weekends are long and boring. Can't find enough to do. Mostly I just go for a walk or sleep the time away.

Locke said:
I really hate weekends. I wish I could enjoy my days off, but I just end up sitting around the house. I'll probably stay online all weekend, posting on forums.

I'm with ya. I really hate weekends, especially when I get back into work in the fall. Monday through Thursday keep me rather occupied, but then I typically dread Friday all day because the weekends mean I will spend hours on end alone in silence. I often go to the convenient store just to go through the check-out line and make small talk with the cashier. It's sometimes the only verbal communication I get in all weekend.

All of my friends are married with kids. They have lives and do things.

Work Saturday morning then drive two hours to my moms and have to cut the grass as soon as I get there, then play video games, cash my pay cheque, grocery shopping, comic books, more video games.

Sci-Fi said:
Work Saturday morning then drive two hours to my moms and have to cut the grass as soon as I get there, then play video games, cash my pay cheque, grocery shopping, comic books, more video games.
It is very nice of you to cut the grass for your mom :)

Anything to keep me busy pretty much. I never plan ahead what I'm doing ever. I tend to go with the flow. The beaches are nice, I love being near the ocean to hear the sound of the waves crashing. Pack myself my own lunch and have a day at the beach. Fun, fun!!

nothing really watch tv all day...drink beer all night...repeat the next day

Didn't do much this weekend. Went out Saturday morning, but that made me feel worse. So haven't really had much mental energy to do anything. Tried to read a bit, do some art, took some photos this afternoon, but nothing has keeping the dark clouds at bay ....

I used to work on projects, but between the insomnia, vertigo, joint pain, etc. these days I often don't do jack.

Sometimes I cruise Youtube. There's some hot stuff on there if you're willing to search.

Lately, I sometimes drink.

If I start writing poetry then I'll really be screwed.

Wallow in depression or loneliness.. feel worse than one usually would during the week with the help of other distractions...

Focussing on how lonely one is will not get one to feel better, so don't do that. Find a hobby.

Latest posts

Back