Lonely people, what the hell do you do during the weekend?!?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have spent the day removing everything and anything that belonged to my ex missus, it's been a very up and down situation finding things I had forgot about etc but it has made me feel a little bit better.

I usually forget when it's the weekend since I never really have to be anywhere. Like last night my sister and I went for a walk and we noticed there was more traffic than usual and then we remembered it was Saturday night. While most other people were probably on their way to parties or whatever we were just trying to get a bit of exercise. :D

Lately, damned little. It's not easy when your body is of shoddy materials. I went to a bar/dance club called Rebels last night. I didn't dance & the whole trip was exertion enough.

I think what to do alone:

-browsing internet
-write book
-write diary
-draw
-learn Adobe photoshop tutorials
-go for a walk
-listen music
-training( in house, in garden :D )
-take photos
-play videogames ( try older games)
-play with pet
-read books, journal, forum
-spent day with family
-watch film
-chat with someone
-clean up
-learning foreign language
-make music video
-start your own blog, website
-cook something new
-paint with watercolor
-pray
-meditate
-build models
-learn useful skills : how to build fire, basic of cooking, how to change tire, wood carving, Orientation on the map, how to play poker, how to play chess

Thats all from me :D

I usually just stalk up some food for the weekend. I will go for a walk in the afternoon both days but most places are closed, everyone is out of town having a life so I spend most the time reflecting on how my life got to this point.

Normally, watchig TV, internet, skypeing, making several things on my laptop that don't require internet, listening to music, doing the laundry, folding my clothes, ironing my weekly work suits, tiding up my bedroom, songwriting, singing, imagining things that can't be, feeding and playing with my cat Vito, just seeing my street from the balcony, sometimes i go out to buy groceries or eat something outside either alone or with some relatives.

Some weekends i travel back to my parents home or go to visit my nephew, who lives in another state with my sister, but this is sporadic. It can be that i go with my cousins up to the hills of my small city or some other place to have a bit fun, but it doesn't happen so often

Some other weekends i have to work a bit, wether i do some interview/report/article, or the tv station where i work has an event and i must be there.

onlysoul said:
I think what to do alone:

-browsing internet
-write book
-write diary
-draw
-learn Adobe photoshop tutorials
-go for a walk
-listen music
-training( in house, in garden :D )
-take photos
-play videogames ( try older games)
-play with pet
-read books, journal, forum
-spent day with family
-watch film
-chat with someone
-clean up
-learning foreign language
-make music video
-start your own blog, website
-cook something new
-paint with watercolor
-pray
-meditate
-build models
-learn useful skills : how to build fire, basic of cooking, how to change tire, wood carving, Orientation on the map, how to play poker, how to play chess

Thats all from me :D

inspired by this list:
read Cracked.com articles on war heroes and worst foods and such
search for really weird beautiful music on youtube
start new projects, like this blog I am working on
learn Photoshop tutorials (me too!)
try out visualization software
read books about meditation, self help, finding love
wash the dishes/make 5 rounds of washing machine
make t-shirt designs after Photoshop tutorials
read ALL
cook for the week
hunt for someone to talk with on facebook
do yoga
take out all your clothes, and take pictures of yourself in different outfits, to keep in the closet for easy no-brainer style in the morning (I am actually doing that!)
go for a run
singing, play guitar
learn sexy dance steps
make plans to meet new people
read on interior design for decorating my future house
go work at the cafe to see human beings

it's amazing how I find the time to be depressed with all these things to do

Peaches, i am depressed when i start thinking negative. I must do something, because when iam bored, i think such like i am so alone, i no have friends, have this live sense etc. Important thing is attitude ( i want live, i want to be satisfied). ((hugs))

The only real, cool, meaningful thing I do right now happens every Saturday (I rehearse with my band) so I kinda made a habit of staying up all night on a Friday reading, writing or playing a little, maybe to bring ideas to the rehearsal space on Saturday afternoon. As soon as I get out of there, I drive around town (it's much nicer as there isn't much traffic) and stop for snacks, and then I go to the movies/go home and watch Netflix/buy a movie, etc. Once in a while, maybe a friend or two will come to town and we'll make small plans, go out for beers or something. But my weekends are much more enjoyable now.

Yay......its almost friday again. I wonder if I can just sleep all weekend?

I'll probably go hiking a little, maybe take some landscape pictures. I really want to get better at photography.

Locke said:
I'll probably go hiking a little, maybe take some landscape pictures. I really want to get better at photography.

I hope you share your pictures. =]

ladyforsaken said:
Solivagant said:
Locke said:

Yep, you should, Locke.

Thanks! I'm not all that good with a camera, but I'll give it a shot and post some pics.

Locke said:
ladyforsaken said:
Solivagant said:
Locke said:

Yep, you should, Locke.

Thanks! I'm not all that good with a camera, but I'll give it a shot and post some pics.

I just point the camera in the general direction of something interesting and then press a button. I still post my photos here, so I wouldn't worry ;)

I read and discuss things with myself. Myself can be pretty annoying as she argues a lot about stuff.

Latest posts

Back