Lonely people, what the hell do you do during the weekend?!?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only time I've been going out on the weekend? Just about once a month, when there's a UFC pay-per-view on. I go with two friends. Always have a good time, so I look forward to them. That's about it.

Usually I do nothing but browse the web.

ladyforsaken said:
Wallow in depression or loneliness.. feel worse than one usually would during the week with the help of other distractions...

sorry, Ladyforsaken
:(
I must say, at least you don't do Solitaire :D I was also addicted, it sucked

It's even worse when you don't have a job to go to. Each day sort of blends into the next until the entire week is a blur of nothingness.

I suppose I try and fill the days with walking, taking photos, messing about on the Internet, gardening and mindless TV shows. Yes, I'm a party-animal!

Cavey said:
It's even worse when you don't have a job to go to. Each day sort of blends into the next until the entire week is a blur of nothingness.

I suppose I try and fill the days with walking, taking photos, messing about on the Internet, gardening and mindless TV shows.

^ Yep.

Cavey said:

I suppose I try and fill the days with walking, taking photos, messing about on the Internet, gardening and mindless TV shows. Yes, I'm a party-animal!
This is exactly what's happened to me. I believe everyone's life needs some kind of structure, at least a subjective and arbitrarily concocted one, to build and live around. I don't have one. I need one, though. My fault for not taking action.

Sometimes i hang out with one or two friends, sometimes at home playing games, watching tv, or sleeping. Most times i feel like going out, but there's no one to go with :(

This week i want read books ( political science and novel),try drawing, go for a walk with dog, maybe watch film.

I am sitting here feeling sorry for myself this weekend. Terribly my friend is exactly the same as me personality wise and he's sitting in his house too doing nothing, some would say it would be a good idea for us both to do something together but neither of us can be bothered lmfao.

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
Wallow in depression or loneliness.. feel worse than one usually would during the week with the help of other distractions...

sorry, Ladyforsaken

Lol.. being addicted to Solitaire would be so much better I think..

If my family does not ask me to accompany them I will take a walk, a nap, play ALL games, work on jigsaw puzzle, watch a movie

ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:

sorry, Ladyforsaken

are you kidding?! it's pure hell... not only you waste your life and your brain, but also you feel very stupid in the process

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:

sorry, Ladyforsaken

are you kidding?! it's pure hell... not only you waste your life and your brain, but also you feel very stupid in the process

Hehe.. I think it's still better than moping around like a bum or something.. which I tend to do :\

Latest posts

Back