Lonelytown

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vic Sage said:
You know what I randomly thought up after joining here and seeing so many different lonely people? How wild it would be if a bunch of us pooled resources and just moved into the same community, or even started a new one in the middle of nowhere. Obviously this is just daydreaming, but still...

I've often dreamed lately of living on a commune, so I'm in....feel free to keep dreaming.

Badjedidude said:
We could even start our own cult! :D

I think that would just be a regular cult. I don't think too many cults target popular, well-adjusted people in committed relationships.

As for communes, as long as we don't end up like weirdo hippies that's a-okay.

So are we doing this commune thing or not? THat way i can start preparing to abandon my friends and family as i know them and prepare to live with my new "reclusive meadows ALL family". ;)

You know, I was doing pretty good last week, and I began to think I was going to have a "rich person's problem" of not needing Lonelytown, but after today... screw it, bring on Lonelytown!

VanillaCreme said:
mintymint said:
People on a loneliness site have gotta be freaks :p

Break out the Hello Kittie panties.

hello-kitty-mens-underwear.jpg

I now wonder how much he was paid to put those on... *seriously contemplates this* o_o

What we need is a lonely investor to make this happen. Or to start a lonely fund for lonely people to donate.

I know I'm saving all kinds of money from not spending it on someone... sigh...

Goddammit, would everyone quit quoting/re-posting the ******* Hello-Kitty-Crotch?

I innocently enter this page of this thread with sweet dreams of childish ignorance, and BAM!...right in front of me is blasphemous vulgarity incarnate not once, but FOUR TIMES! :p

Seriously. :p

Badjedidude said:
Goddammit, would everyone quit quoting/re-posting the ******* Hello-Kitty-Crotch?

I innocently enter this page of this thread with sweet dreams of childish ignorance, and BAM!...right in front of me is blasphemous vulgarity incarnate not once, but FOUR TIMES! :p

I just want you to know, BJD, that I am staunchly resisting the urge to quote that post five or six times for no reason. Just for you.

I hope you appreciate the immense effort on my part! :p

^^^Hahaha thanks. I knew I was running the risk of "asking for it"... lol

But I couldn't stand the sight anymore. XD So thanks for understanding.

:p

Badjedidude said:

Soooooooo tempted to quote my post....

oh, the restraint

Latest posts

Back