Looking for... anyone really!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(((GOO)))

Only your thread in the history of threads have officially become a shopping paradise.

LA REVOLUCION, VIVA!

ALL RISE FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM

[video=youtube]

*sings loudly while holding his hand to his heart* Baaaaaank *tears in his eyes* not ... taaaaaaank :'(

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!

That. Is. The. Greatest. Piece. Of. Music. EVAR!

Bank.... NOT TANK! It is so emotional.

I am bawling my eyes out in this very moment.

YEAH, HASTA!

Let's all wave the flag!

stock-vector-vector-royal-flag-button-with-e-commerce-shopping-cart-icon-on-red-and-gold-background-26869885.jpg

I miss the motherland of shopping paradise. She is the greatest. The bravest. COACH HANDBAG FOR $31!!!!!!!!!!

Peter.... I had a dream. I had an awesome dream. That people in the park playing games in the dark. :D

I think something kinkier. I don't like playing games in the dark. o.o

Do you? (hello)

Oh well then (hello)

Just promise you won't wear that red shirt. No dancing on the ceiling, too. That's just hazardous.

0CI355A said:
Oh well then (hello)

Just promise you won't wear that red shirt. No dancing on the ceiling, too. That's just hazardous.

But it's my favourite!

what if I promise not to close the buttons? You know, the way of the master :D

Well then you've got yourself a deal. Show the nipples. And the chest hair. And the belly button. Then, I approve. :D

0CI355A said:
Well then you've got yourself a deal. Show the nipples. And the chest hair. And the belly button. Then, I approve. :D

I thought you might like that :D (hello)

Here's another clip, just for you:

[video=youtube]

There's no limit to the things he can walk on!

LMAO, no limit, indeed. Thank you. @ 2:14 she's showering. And he's peeping on her. Wow.

Yes (hello)

Did you know that's the kind of behaviour that got him suspended as a teacher? That and the fact he always insisted on wearing red shirts, eventhough the school's dress code forbade such a thing.

Crazy stuff!

And breathing heavily on the phone. Such a creepy teacher. Yes, and he never buttoned it! I'm quite surprised they waited until such a long time to suspend him. I am disappoint.

Latest posts

Back