Looking for... anyone really!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, time to dance.
boratgroupdance5is.gif

Well you certainly seem like a fascinating specimen Peter, by which of course I mean that I would like to put you in a jar and take samples to look at under a microscope. I just hope I remember to poke holes in the jar this time, unlike my last specimen . . .

He sure is :D

I do welcome new people in this thread though, always nice to have some new blood in here!

PS: Ryan really outdid you on the quote 'front' :D

Yes, now I see the Nietzsche quote. Very insightful. He's still creepy.

Hiya,

I see this is a very good way/site to get to know new people and i wish you all the best finding the friends you describe as you seem to be a very warmhearted and interesting and genuine person.
Should you be interested in getting in touch with me, please read my profile and feel free to p.m me if it seems interesting to you. I just joined myself today, and suppose i am a bit insecure and shy yet as to how to go about this site and to approach people, so please don't take it the wrong way me not making the reply any longer then this at this stage...it is not for lack of not wanting.

In any case, all the best on your search and with your goals.

Hej AnotherMe!

Tack för att skriva här. Jag har skickat dig en (ett?) PM! :D

In the meantime, let me keep this thread alive with a love song dedicated to ALL of you:

[video=youtube]

yes, he did (wary)

CALLIE (((HUG))) :D

now why is this thread still alive??? (hmm)

floffyschneeman said:
yes, he did (wary)

CALLIE (((HUG))) :D

now why is this thread still alive??? (hmm)

Floffy! (L)(L)(L)

(goo)

I don't know why, but it's good to see it still is :D

Latest posts

Back