Looking for... anyone really!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha. that's cos I put a spell on Peter, I now control him. I has his voodoo doll under my pillow. you have to take it callie to earn another (L) :D

for what is worth. Callie (L)(L)(L)(L)(L) (GOO) :D

I know, it's not as awesome as peter's (L). he is the star of ALL after all :p

P.S. I shall support you in keeping your thread alive, Pete. mwah! :D

*sneaks in quietly and nudges someone else watching the thread*

Umm....what does (L) mean? Is it what I think it is or is it something else? *whispers while munching popcorn*

(L) is the heart emoticon in msn/skype/xat and I think, some other messenger/chat sites as well. :D

I said:

Umm....what does (L) mean? Is it what I think it is or is it something else? *whispers while munching popcorn*

hey now... watch where you're nudging. :cool:

floffyschneeman said:
hahaha. that's cos I put a spell on Peter, I now control him. I has his voodoo doll under my pillow. you have to take it callie to earn another (L) :D

for what is worth. Callie (L)(L)(L)(L)(L) (GOO) :D

I know, it's not as awesome as peter's (L). he is the star of ALL after all :p

P.S. I shall support you in keeping your thread alive, Pete. mwah! :D

Awww Floffy, you are the best ;)

(L)(L)(L)(L) ;) mwah!

floffyschneeman said:
(L) is the heart emoticon in msn/skype/xat and I think, some other messenger/chat sites as well. :D

Thanks. I guess that shows how often I use such things....

Callie said:
I said:

hey now... watch where you're nudging. :cool:

Sorry *keeps elbows in and makes self very, very small*

floffyschneeman said:
Callie (hello)

Peter_Lorre = bestest!
no questions ask, I am the boss :cool:

I disagree (about the best part) :D But thanks!

@I'm Fine: No worries, nudging's allowed in here :D

114!

I'm glad it's still alive, it keeps my original message bumped (as the content of it is still very true :D) aswell as bringing a few laughs from time to time (atleast to me it does)! :D

So thanks Callie (and the others) ;)

Peter, a single day on these forums has revealed to me that you are one of the most fascinating people on the face of this planet, let alone this website, and I would love to get to know you better in the future. Feel free to shoot me a message here, or add me on Skype if you'd ever like to have a conversation.

Borodin said:
Peter, a single day on these forums has revealed to me that you are one of the most fascinating people on the face of this planet, let alone this website, and I would love to get to know you better in the future. Feel free to shoot me a message here, or add me on Skype if you'd ever like to have a conversation.

Yep, so true. He is the star of ALL (@Pete: :p) Someone should make a Peter Lorre fan thread! :D

PETER LORRE = BESTEST!!!
small-heart.gif
small-heart.gif

:D

Latest posts

Back