Looking for... anyone really!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question... let's make a list! :D

(Yes, it's almost as weird as it can get! It can only get weirder if I post the remix :D)

People that have annoying youtube videoblogs!

Like this guy:

[video=youtube]

I mean seriously lol

(Oh noes, cannibals! :D)

Hi guys! What's going on in this topic--

...wha-what? Uh...dead clowns, cannibalism, "bone"shakes, blood juice, baked noses and liley cupcakes. Suspicious cupcakes.

...Bye guys! *runs*

:p

*caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatches* Sorry Nitramici now that you entered it's too late to get out. You'd have to stay with us FOREVER.... if you refuse we'd have to silence you (wary) :D

Try to have fun!!! we gonna take down people with annoying videoblogs, right peto?

(kk, I think we proved our point: we're nuts :D)

Yes, we're completely insane! :D

Good job Liley, I knew I could count on you! I'll have to find some more annoying videoblogs to entertain our 'guest' :D

Any other kind of people that should be on the list?

Chain the guest to the chair, we gonna entertain him :D it's not everyday that we receive guests.

Those four please :D !

alltubbies.jpg

NOOOO! Not the teletubbies, please. Not the evil 4. And just look at them, just look! You just know they're cannibals too. Those eyes...

The small one is the most vicious.

(and I just looked at the last video...actually, I think I'd rather suffer through the cannibal teletubbies than more of that. :club: )

Indeed :D

Join the party Vega, it's ehm in this basement. Go on, it's safe! We'll be right behind you...

It's a trap! Don't go in the basement! They got teletubbies and horrible videoblogs...

Oh, and a bunch of pickled clown fingers in a bottle. But that's a minor detail.

Latest posts

Back