Looking for attractive people to be friends with

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LonelyInAtl said:
Looking for attractive people to be friends with?

Here I am =)
horseheadmask3.jpg

Personally I am not sure I'd want to be friends with someone that's only interested in me being attractive. I like an intellectual connection, good personality, interesting character.

Good looking people can be pains in the arses. My first husband was great looking, but no one ever wanted to be around the man. I think that says a lot!

ladyforsaken said:
^ Isn't your head supposed to be a pyramid??

Nobody ever wonders what lies under the pyramid.
Well, the pyramid is big and kind of long... and what has a long face? Horses :p

No, just kidding, but I don't wanted to post another picture of me. As you guys already know, my face isn't really worth mentioning... but everything down the neck is 100% Pyramid head quality, with lots of muscles and scars. But I have to admit, that his tan is better... but I will try my best this summer. ;)

keebler said:
Personally I am not sure I'd want to be friends with someone that's only interested in me being attractive. I like an intellectual connection, good personality, interesting character.

Good looking people can be pains in the arses. My first husband was great looking, but no one ever wanted to be around the man. I think that says a lot!

I like the whole package. If you are interested in talking having intellectual connection keebler message me!

PyramidHead said:
ladyforsaken said:
^ Isn't your head supposed to be a pyramid??

Nobody ever wonders what lies under the pyramid.
Well, the pyramid is big and kind of long... and what has a long face? Horses :p

No, just kidding, but I don't wanted to post another picture of me. As you guys already know, my face isn't really worth mentioning... but everything down the neck is 100% Pyramid head quality, with lots of muscles and scars. But I have to admit, that his tan is better... but I will try my best this summer. ;)

Lol.. good luck with the tan. You'll then be more attractive.. or attractive enough for itsthejae.

itsthejae said:
I like the whole package. If you are interested in talking having intellectual connection keebler message me!

That just didn't come across as sounding all that intellectual, looks like mumbling....

WildernessWildChild said:
itsthejae said:

That just didn't come across as sounding all that intellectual, looks like mumbling....

Does one need special glasses to "see" mumbling? lol :p

(If so, I need some of those.)

EveWasFramed said:
itsthejae said:

Does one need special glasses to "see" mumbling? lol :p

(If so, I need some of those.)

Some of us do enough of it so that it's quite easy to catch when we see it. Helps if you squint a bit as well. Pretty much a (wise)guy thing.

EveWasFramed said:
theraab said:
EveWasFramed said:
LonelyInAtl said:
Do you ever see any unattractive or fat people in TV shows? Reality TV? Nope.

I totally disagree with you!

LOL, Honey Boo boo's mom is a bit overweight and SHE is on a reality show.

I thought that was normal looking in Georgia

G. is so going to rip you a new one for this comment.

ROFL...I don't watch TV - I didnt even know they lived in GA. :p
Also, you're confusing GA with SC, Raab. :D

Edit: Uh oh...someone from SC is going to come for me now. :club:

Oh no you didn't :club:

From uppity Jersey to SC, to MS, I don't even know which looks worse to be honest.

VanillaCreme said:
EveWasFramed said:
theraab said:
EveWasFramed said:
I totally disagree with you!

LOL, Honey Boo boo's mom is a bit overweight and SHE is on a reality show.

I thought that was normal looking in Georgia

G. is so going to rip you a new one for this comment.

ROFL...I don't watch TV - I didnt even know they lived in GA. :p
Also, you're confusing GA with SC, Raab. :D

Edit: Uh oh...someone from SC is going to come for me now. :club:

Oh no you didn't :club:

From uppity Jersey to SC, to MS, I don't even know which looks worse to be honest.

Hey, at least they never made a reality show about the ridiculous people in New Jersey.

Latest posts

Back