Looking for attractive people to be friends with

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
ROFL, I know who will get the club this time. :D

You surely do!

theraab said:
Hey, at least they never made a reality show about the ridiculous people in New Jersey.

Raab! Tis war now! Tonight... We club... in HELL! :club:

I consider myself fairly attractive(I suppose a 7or 8 on the 10 scale). I think I look better in person than my pictures usually make me appear. Possibly partly because of that I am probably more likely to meet or flirt with women who are more attractive in person. I seem to only get average looking women if I stick to the internet(dating sites etc). That has been my experience and I'm sure some other guys have had similar experiences although it can be in part because things are more competitive online and the attractive women online get approached more.

Anyway, as far as friends go I don't think I would want to be friends with someone who used "attractiveness" as a criteria to meet them. I don't go out of my way looking for unattractive people or anything but I don't think someone has to look like a GQ model or supermodel just to be friends with them. Just be yourself and go by common interests more than looks alone.

ladyforsaken said:
Did I see the word "fap" before around the forum?
We all did, it's hidden inside the name of this thread...
FAP - For Attractive People :cool:

Latest posts

Back