Looking for friends, also people from Minnesota!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I moved to Minnesota recently so I'd love to meet anyone who lives here and wants to make new friends, especially if they live around the Twin Cities. I'm also looking for people to keep in touch with, be either by email or private messages, and if eventually in real life then even better.

But I'm especially looking for people who want new friends, real friends - not "just saying hi" friends, or friends that you say you care about but never think of. I miss having a real, close friend, where there's a bond and people trust each other. I don't just want to meet people to stave off loneliness, I really want to make some meaningful contacts.

I look for open minded people, who are considerate towards others. I don't need people to share all my interests, it's always cool to learn something new.

This is the first time I do this so I don't know what else to write :p. I guess if anyone replies I'll answer any questions! I'm counting on this forum being a safe zone for people who feel lonely and friendless.

morteamoureuse said:
I moved to Minnesota recently so I'd love to meet anyone who lives here and wants to make new friends, especially if they live around the Twin Cities. I'm also looking for people to keep in touch with, be either by email or private messages, and if eventually in real life then even better.

But I'm especially looking for people who want new friends, real friends - not "just saying hi" friends, or friends that you say you care about but never think of. I miss having a real, close friend, where there's a bond and people trust each other. I don't just want to meet people to stave off loneliness, I really want to make some meaningful contacts.

I look for open minded people, who are considerate towards others. I don't need people to share all my interests, it's always cool to learn something new.

This is the first time I do this so I don't know what else to write :p. I guess if anyone replies I'll answer any questions! I'm counting on this forum being a safe zone for people who feel lonely and friendless.

I live kind of close to Minnesota. Like seven hours away from the state or something. :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm also looking for a close friend. I don't live in Minnesota, but if you want you can message me. My MSN/e-mail is also in my profile. :)

Latest posts

Back