looking for friends :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy23

Reaction score
I'm looking for people to talk to on here. I'm currently in college and I'm quite shy, so I don't have too many friends on campus. I enjoy movies (mostly coming of age stories and any movie that can make me cry), music (I have quite a random mix of genres), and anything medical. I'm trying to exercise more, so a motivator would be greatly appreciated. :D I'm pretty much open to all conversation topics and I'm a pretty good listener. I realize I probably didn't sell myself too well but if anyone's interested send me a message and I'll give you my e-mail.
Thanks!

Hello there. I'm new here and just discovered this place. I like what you wrote. If you're still interested in meeting new people maybe you could message me. My MSN is listed in my profile. Whichever option you feel comfortable. Or maybe I could tell you more about myself on this, if you like. Socially I'm an introvert and shy beyond the usual chit chat that's required. I'm a homebody that likes to write, play music, veg out on television. But I'm also obsessed with fitness, so, if you need any pointers perhaps I could help. At any rate, you sound nice. Best of luck to you on here and in real life. :)

Latest posts

Back