Looking for UK peeps to talk to.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 9172

Reaction score
Last time I made a thread here it worked out really well! So I thought, why not do it again? :)

Looking for UK peeps to talk to, preferably over MSN but also email or PM if that's what floats your boat.

I'm 24, male (hopefully that's obvious :p,) and from Manchester. I'm all about making friends, whether that's online or real-life friends.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in chatting... then you can hear my whole life story (the abridged version of course ;).)

condemnedsoul666 said:
DaveIsLonely said:
And what did you think of it here?

I don't really like it that much, oh i actually live there now.

Yeah... I don't like it much either. :D Where did you live before and why on earth did you swap it for here?

I don't understand how come you find it hard to make friends? You are clearly a great guy from when I have spoken to you. You have a very warm and friendly face, you cirtianly should not have trouble getting dates!

cumulus.james said:
I don't understand how come you find it hard to make friends? You are clearly a great guy from when I have spoken to you. You have a very warm and friendly face, you cirtianly should not have trouble getting dates!

Oh well I guess that's life? :) And thanks, James.

DaveIsLonely said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
DaveIsLonely said:
And what did you think of it here?

I don't really like it that much, oh i actually live there now.

Yeah... I don't like it much either. :D Where did you live before and why on earth did you swap it for here?

Canada, my mum moved me and my siblings when I was 12 lol
Shes from here lol

I will listen to your life story, haha. Do you use skype? Feel free to add me. Id: matthewalker :)

I'm from near Manchester too. I'm too shy to send a PM or anything but I'm just waving "hello" :)

Latest posts

Back