Looking to laugh again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Blue

Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm a new member and I would like to reach out a hand to anyone who would like to send me an e-mail and make a new friend.

I'm a 23 year old man who loves to read, talk wine, go for long walks (especially in the Fall - I love sweater weather) and discuss whatever appeals to the both of us. I guess that's what I really miss the most in relationships. I've had a hard time falling back in love, and it's what my heart really desires. A loving friend...and maybe if I'm lucky, a nice woman I can fall head over heels for again. I'm actually fairly outgoing, and I can make friends somewhat easily. Though it seems fleeting, and creating long lasting relationships has been a hard concept for my inept brain to grasp! :) I would like to find someone here who shares a similar desire to talk and laugh (even if it's virtually) about anything. I want to laugh at the world again, not smirk at it or slander it.

So, if you're out there, say hi. I'm looking forward to it.

Fondest,

Mr. Blue

I don't really check my e-mail, but I wouldn't mind conversing over PMs or facebook or something. (LOL. My facebook doesn't have any of my private information on it.)

PM is better for me, too. Although I do check my email, I don't use facebook. The dramatic scenes play out better than Romeo and Juliet. Which, though I enjoy reading Bill...I don't enjoy experiencing his masterpieces over facebook. XD

Welcome to the site! :D

Check out this forum's chatroom sometime if you wanna talk to some friendly people. :)

Latest posts

Back