Lost (Not related to the TV series)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phantom

Reaction score
I have a bunch of feelings I can't really define. This weekend, I felt as if life is nothing but a chore. All we do is work and nothing else. I also been feeling stressed and anxious when I was doing homework. It wasn't that much but when I was thinking about it, I got really antsy and scared. I guess that resulted from my years at the Christian school. I tried talking to my mom about it. I told her that I'm tired of living a responsible life. I want to actually have fun. I mean real fun. She said I don't have to feel antsy or scared but that's it. It's great she knows the right answer, but I don't think she really understands how I feel. She doesn't try to reflect on the matter. I feel trapped and lost. People rarely send me emails for fun and they barely talk to me on facebook. Nobody really understands me or cares.

All work and no play sucks...actually its unhealthy. What ur feeling is normal..its ur intuition telling you to get out of the freaken house and have fun!!!!. Its just pinned up energy Physical activities

While it might be convient for ur mother to keep u at home safe
Give u access to the net or vedio games to baby sit ya....its not healthy for you. In other words living a shaltered life...then you freak out
if you experince not so perfect conditions.

Get out and meet people...get dirty.
partcipate ..Dirt washes off.
Or find some out doors activites the you enjoy. Its part of living a balance life.

Latest posts

Back