Love? Oh yeah...that thing.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it best to take some solace that someone actually love you before. I know it hurt being in love and then not having that anymore. Doesn't it just break your heart. But it a lot worst if love never existed for you. I may be young but I haven't even talk to any girls in years. It suck going to bed alone, sometime you hug your comforter pretending that it a girl, and well that as private as I'm going to go into.

Well you get my point, but whatever happen never give up, because we all know the answer to that solution don't we.

All I can say is best of luck to you, and if your down, remember the good times.

Chris 2 said:
Well you get my point, but whatever happen never give up, because we all know the answer to that solution don't we.

All I can say is best of luck to you, and if your down, remember the good times.

Thanks...and good luck to you as well.

I'm 44, JustLost, and in the last 16 months I've lost my wife, family and home. My divorce was pretty much self inflicted but she wouldn't give me the chance to put it right.

I see 2 of my kids most days but I still cry when I take them "home" on Friday, knowing I'll be stuck in my flat alone all weekend with no partner, no friends and no money.

I was married for 19 years and only now can I appreciate the lack of effort I put in. But now its too late and I'm not getting another chance. It kills me....every morning waking up alone, with a head full of thoughts of my ex wife.

She tries to be nasty to me but I still love her, I always will.

I fear my life is over.

RobertJW said:
I see 2 of my kids most days but I still cry when I take them "home" on Friday, knowing I'll be stuck in my flat alone all weekend with no partner, no friends and no money.

You know I am envies of anyone that has kids as I don't think I well ever have any off my own. But I have to admit that would kill me as well and I don't even have any.

They well be other things in your life mate. Do you work? You have been separated for AWOL but its not really that long yet. I would say that you are not over your ex by what you just put. But then you was married a long time to her so it must be difficult. There is some nice women out there you know. They wont to meet Mr right just as much as you need miss right.

RobertJW said:
I'm 44, JustLost, and in the last 16 months I've lost my wife, family and home. My divorce was pretty much self inflicted but she wouldn't give me the chance to put it right.

I was married for 19 years and only now can I appreciate the lack of effort I put in. But now its too late and I'm not getting another chance. It kills me....every morning waking up alone, with a head full of thoughts of my ex wife.

I'm sorry to hear about your divorce. You have my support and sympathy.

I'd like to mirror what Bluey said about your kids though. Take heart in the fact that you managed to get something good out of the entire mess (your children). Many of us are not so fortunate. I fear I will die without anyone to pass on my name or memories to. It will essentially be like I never existed.

Yes you're both right, my kids are great and very understanding (well the boys are - my 19 year old daughter has disowned me, even though I gave her bed and board when she fell out with her Mom).

Seeing them just makes me regret not putting more effort into the relationship when it was going bad.

And yes Bluey you are right again, I'm not over her, don't think I ever will be.

RobertJW said:
Yes you're both right, my kids are great and very understanding (well the boys are - my 19 year old daughter has disowned me, even though I gave her bed and board when she fell out with her Mom).

Seeing them just makes me regret not putting more effort into the relationship when it was going bad.

And yes Bluey you are right again, I'm not over her, don't think I ever will be.

Well there is only you that would know this but if the relationship between you and your ex is dead in the water and there is absolutely no way that its ever going to work then you do really need to try and move on in some way.

Your daughter is still young and she's probably going fro some of her own stuff and in a way if shes giving you a hard time then maybe she just feels secure enough to do that. Do you get where am coming from with that? I mean not all kids would feel save giving there dad a hard time even though he put them up and looked after them. You should take that in one way as a complement that she feels save enough to do that with you.

About the not moving on thing. If shes always on your mined and she has diffenetly moved on then that's no fun for you. You HAVE to move on in some way for your own sanity. Now am not saying your mad as you come across quite sane but counselors are common practices now days you know. Give one a try? I would say you have nothing to lose. You may even resolve some issues in a few sessions. I would say it could help you move on and then you well feel free to start a new life with out her on your mind 24/7

Latest posts

Back