Mail Order Brides

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duff

Reaction score
has anybody tried this ?

Or got an opinion either way ?

I see plenty of English looking men with Asian women. I always think 'Mail Order Bride' - the guy is usually alot older than the woman. Most of these couples look happy enough.

I think If I lived alone and had a bit more money then I would probably think about it. I have given up all hope of meeting a woman, it's just not going to happen.

I would be very worried about getting scammed though. And I would worry whether any of these women would like me.

duff said:
has anybody tried this ?

I see plenty of English looking men with Asian women. I always think 'Mail Order Bride' - the guy is usually alot older than the woman. Most of these couples look happy enough.

I think If I lived alone and had a bit more money then I would probably think about it. I have given up all hope of meeting a woman, it's just not going to happen.

I would be very worried about getting scammed though. And I would worry whether any of these women would like me.

My parents know a man who lives in America, who met his Russian wife from Russia through this. He even went to Russia to go get her, they've been married for I think 10 years now.

duff said:
has anybody tried this ?

"i see plenty of English looking men with Asian women." just because they have an Asian wife doesn't mean they are a mail order bride. u__u smh

Mail order brides are for people who don't want to fix what ever flaws they may have that prevents them from developing real relationships with women.

If it isn't purely about money and gaining a green card, then sure why not.

It's not like you actually mail order her ...
If she wants to date and marry a successful guy (like you :)) she can, but I don't see any reason that you would have to actually send her money. You skype with her, later down you visit her, if you like each other sure, buy a ticket for her but let her buy her own visa. What am I missing in regards to scams?

I wonder what you would declare her as at the customs agency? A gift or business purchase? lol

Misanthrope23 said:
"i see plenty of English looking men with Asian women." just because they have an Asian wife doesn't mean they are a mail order bride. u__u smh

+1
You rock, misanthrope.

Limlim said:
I wonder what you would declare her as at the customs agency? A gift or business purchase? lol

LMAO :D

Misanthrope23 said:
duff said:
has anybody tried this ?

well i did say 'I think Mail order bride' - some may be, some may not. Even though with a few who come in at my work I have been told they are !

Moe said:
Mail order brides are for people who don't want to fix what ever flaws they may have that prevents them from developing real relationships with women.

or people who aren't given a chance by the women of their country !

WildernessWildChild said:
A mail order bride isn't a real relationship?

yes but alot of men seem to be doing it. They want love and a relationship and have probably been rejected all their lives.

I see nothing wrong with it.

perfanoff said:
It's not like you actually mail order her ...
If she wants to date and marry a successful guy (like you :)) she can, but I don't see any reason that you would have to actually send her money. You skype with her, later down you visit her, if you like each other sure, buy a ticket for her but let her buy her own visa. What am I missing in regards to scams?

Alot of men get scammed (including me) - google russian scams if you have a spare few hours and read all the stuff on it.

Misanthrope23 said:
duff said:
has anybody tried this ?

I bet 90% of them are !

I actually went through a documentary on it, a couple of days back. Well..give it a shot if you think that there isn't any other way left to be tried. Beware of the scammers!

P.S: 90% is an overestimation.

BrokenInside said:
I actually went through a documentary on it, a couple of days back. Well..give it a shot if you think that there isn't any other way left to be tried. Beware of the scammers!

it's a brave thing to do !

So... can I buy my Asian now or what? I got sexy times that need having.

Wife from a deprived background who married you for security and not much else. Does not appeal to ego.

ladyforsaken said:
BrokenInside said:

I think so too.

i think you have mistaken what i meant

If I see a english man with a younger asian lady then i think they probably met thru a mail order type meeting. That's what the 90% is for. I don't mean all couples I see !

rdor said:
Wife from a deprived background who married you for security and not much else. Does not appeal to ego.

no it doesn't but some men must be that desperate !
It's happening and on the increase !

Latest posts

Back