Making a difficult choice.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
Some_Bloke72 said:
Its over.

If it was for the reason stated in this thread, remember that you chose it to be over.

I was doing her a favor, protecting her almost. I can't protect my family, but I can protect others.

Some_Bloke72 said:
VanillaCreme said:
Some_Bloke72 said:
Its over.

If it was for the reason stated in this thread, remember that you chose it to be over.

I was doing her a favor, protecting her almost. I can't protect my family, but I can protect others.

I think you were doing yourself a favor more so over her. Believe it or not, but people's hearts can be bigger than anything physical. And the fact that you wanted to back out at a struggle just makes me believe it's you who wanted to curl up into a ball; Not her.

VanillaCreme said:
I think you were doing yourself a favor more so over her.

You don't know my family, my ex or me for that matter. You haven't got any of the facts.

Believe it or not, but people's hearts can be bigger than anything physical.

Yes I hurt her. But she will get over it and find someone who isn't going to ruin her life.

And the fact that you wanted to back out at a struggle

I want her to be happy.

just makes me believe it's you who wanted to curl up into a ball; Not her.

When did I ever say anything about her wanting to curl up into a ball, hell when did I say anything about curling up into a ball? The relationship ending had nothing to do with her actions or any mistakes she may have made.

It was me reacting to the facts and upon my feelings for her. Putting her happiness over mine. I wanted nothing more than to be with her, but in doing so she would have become miserable. Just like my family.

But you're entitled to your opinion, even if you haven't got the facts.

ladyforsaken said:
Are you protecting her, or protecting yourself?

And just who would I need protecting from?

I enjoyed being with her. I didn't want the relationship to end but what I did I did for her own good. If she were to stay with me, her life would have become a living hell.

You (and pretty much everyone reading this thread) obviously don't agree with me, and that's fine.

Well all right then, you know the situation best, you know her life best. Sorry to question your actions out of concern. I wish you good luck.

Latest posts

Back