Masturbation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was a youngin growing up, we had a cockatiel. The bird had free rein of the home, but usually didnt' leave the top of this cage. So, there was one of them standard wooden perches in his cage, and around the perch was a "ring" that was designed for them to peck at and push back and forth along the length of the dowel (perch). Well, this ring was also the birds girlfriend. At least once a day, the bird would use the ring to masturbate. It always made me so uncomfortable. My step-mom and I would be watching tv, and he would just start going at it, screeching loud as heck **crawweekkk... crawwweekkk.. crawweekkkkk !!! ** I mean, a few times I looked, briefly, but I usually wouldn't even look at him; it just made me uncomfortable. I remember not being able to even focus on the television... i dont' know, i think the idea or thought of an animal masturbating in the same room as you and your mom...

I learned alot from that bird though.. I love masturbation.. I just don't share that exact moment with others lol. Okay, well, that is kind of a lie..there have been a few occasions... a few girlfriends back, she really liked watching me masturbate. She proposed the idea after we had been together a little over a year. Doing that, in front of another person, felt really, really strange. But when I saw how much she liked watching me.. it was cool to see her excited in a new way that I hadn't up to that point yet seen.... was fun and opened up a whole new world of sexual adventures that her and I experienced together...

sorry... i just let my head go, type, and dont' think.... i never know what will result exactly after I start typing lol

Maybe I just live in a weird area, but It's not shameful to do or speak of here. I speak to some people about it every now and then and it's fine lol.

Society is FULL of double standards. You'll hear of guys bragging about "bitches" they "messed" but you won't hear anyone bragging about solo sex. Not that I'm saying anyone should. I hate it when people brag about sex, especially when I just don't give honeysuckle and I'll never experience it anyway. So yeah.

Latest posts

Back