Masturbation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a dude and I don't masturbate. I don't there there's anything wrong with masturbation, and more power to those who do.
I do get the occasional nocturnal emission though... :p

Anybody else similar to my situation?

Intranetusa said:
I'm a dude and I don't masturbate. I don't there there's anything wrong with masturbation, and more power to those who do.

Haha lies!!! Every guy jerks it.

Mikey193 said:
Intranetusa said:

I never have. Am I a failure as a man?

Intranetusa said:
Mikey193 said:
Intranetusa said:

I never have. Am I a failure as a man?

Do you not like it?

Is it not pleasurable for you?

I don't understand why people don't masturbate. It's perfect for stress, it feels good, it burns calories!!!!

Hoffy said:
I don't understand why people don't masturbate. It's perfect for stress, it feels good, it burns calories!!!!

I don't mastrubate much due to my room mate.

Oh really? Is it because then you don't have to do it and get your hands all sticky or arm cramps?

Sci-Fi said:
Oh really? Is it because then you don't have to do it and get your hands all sticky or arm cramps?

Um, well idk why they like it. I like it because it turns me on :shy:

TheSolitaryMan said:
Err, I doubt it's ever so much "shame" with this stuff as it is common etiquette, at least if you're not told that it's a sin as a kid or anything.

Like how you don't just tell the guy next to you on the bus about your heartfelt sexual fantasies because it's plainly inappropriate.

Thats true, its not shame for most people. Much like shitting isn't shameful, but you don't tell people about the great honeysuckle you took today, lol

You must have heard the urban myth about the kid beating off in his bedroom at home with his headphones in while his mum was next door. When he's blown his load he looks across to see a hot cup of tea and a biscuit sat waiting for him on the bedside table.... always made me chuckle anyway :)

passage said:
TheSolitaryMan said:
Err, I doubt it's ever so much "shame" with this stuff as it is common etiquette, at least if you're not told that it's a sin as a kid or anything.

Like how you don't just tell the guy next to you on the bus about your heartfelt sexual fantasies because it's plainly inappropriate.

Thats true, its not shame for most people. Much like shitting isn't shameful, but you don't tell people about the great honeysuckle you took today, lol

Hey, I took a great honeysuckle today!

:D

Oh okay

Me :club: You

Latest posts

Back