Masturbation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kamya said:
SophiaGrace said:
It's just another way to justify that men must have sex and that they can't control their urges.

I must mastrubate leads to I must have sex leads to an argument for rape. "I"m sorry, i couldn't control myself, my testosterone levels were at an all time high!"
So men must have sex and we can't control our urges?

Higher testosterone does give a higher sex drive but that has nothing to do with rape.

Actually, what she said was that this is what a lot of MEN say. Just thought I'd point that out.

nerdygirl said:
kamya said:
SophiaGrace said:
It's just another way to justify that men must have sex and that they can't control their urges.

I must mastrubate leads to I must have sex leads to an argument for rape. "I"m sorry, i couldn't control myself, my testosterone levels were at an all time high!"

Higher testosterone does give a higher sex drive but that has nothing to do with rape.

Actually, what she said was that this is what a lot of MEN say. Just thought I'd point that out.

I would never say that, though. That's my point.

If I get horny, and sex isn't available, I'll masturbate. I am a 29 year old virgin with a high sex drive, who has never had a girlfriend, and I've never wanted to rape anybody.

Why does every thread that has to do with male sexuality turn into a rape argument?

nerdygirl said:

That's still a pretty bold statement. It's sick men might say, it's not an excuse a lot of men say. Please show me the documentation that supports it.

That's not true. Guys don't need to masturbate we could control our urges just fine.

Wow. I've been driven away by all of the petty arguments I've been seeing flooding the site lately, but I've totally missed rape ones. Guess it's a good thing I don't come as often.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

People, isn't it nice knowing we'll always have a friend sticking with us?

handir.png

nerdygirl said:
kamya said:
SophiaGrace said:

Actually, what she said was that this is what a lot of RAPISTS say. Just thought I'd point that out.

FTFY.

kamya said:
nerdygirl said:
kamya said:
SophiaGrace said:

Actually, what she said was that this is what a lot of RAPISTS say. Just thought I'd point that out.

FTFY.

Well, what you wrote is what she meant. What I wrote is what she said. Both of these rather clearly demonstrate that Soph isn't calling horny guys rapists. Some people kind of reach too far to find a reason to take offense.

Now... Can we get back to people describing their masturbation sessions in detail please?

Actually this has gone way off topic of what the OP wanted, and that might be something better kept one on one.

Yes I am ruining your fun, I'm sorry Nerdy.

Sci-Fi said:
Actually this has gone way off topic of what the OP wanted, and that might be something better kept one on one.

Yes I am ruining your fun, I'm sorry Nerdy.

what did the OP want? remind us?

Err, I doubt it's ever so much "shame" with this stuff as it is common etiquette, at least if you're not told that it's a sin as a kid or anything.

Like how you don't just tell the guy next to you on the bus about your heartfelt sexual fantasies because it's plainly inappropriate.

Lol I think this thread I created has way too much controversy for a topic on masturbation.

It's not just men. I'm a girl and I have urges. But it doesn't mean that I go and have sex with randoms or turn into a mindless zombie and pounce on a guy then rape him. Though, that would make a great comic book.

Latest posts

Back