Masturbation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Masturbation can hold guys back from pursuing women. It is a natural supressant of testosterone in men. When males masturbate more than once every eight days, it cripples their sex drive, testosterone levels, and drastically reduces the chances that they will muster up the bravery to appear masculine and approach girls.

In effect, masturbation is cheating yourself and fooling your mind/hormones into thinking you are having gratifying relations with the person of your choice.

I am not saying it is wrong, but for any of the guys that have a hard time getting laid, realize this:

MASTURBATION will NOT help you.

Source: Google (read on it)

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I've gone weeks without masturbating and it hasn't given me anymore muster or bravery to approach girls.

Sci-Fi said:
That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I've gone weeks without masturbating and it hasn't given me anymore muster or bravery to approach girls.

Yeah, I've tried the whole "not masturbating" thing, and it hasn't helped me with shyness with girls.

In fact, I had an embarrassing incident, where I didn't masturbate before a yoga class...and I was put behind two hot girls, and another hot girl on my right.

Needless to say, the little LITM poked his head up, and was noticed. I was so embarrassed!

Sci-Fi said:

It's not a cure for the socially crippled.

Just for those with low motivation.

If you spank the monkey every once in a while...
Or pull the peter...
Or jump the cable...

Or whatever else you want to call it, there is no shame in that.

If I met anybody who didn't masturbate, I'd assume they were asexual.

Aww, but I think it would be great if everybody started talking about masturbation in their private lives. I find it disrespectful and rude that everybody hasn't started talking about it. In detail. Slowly.

Frito Bandito said:
Sci-Fi said:

It's not a cure for the socially crippled.

Just for those with low motivation.

So you agree your statement is invalid? Nice to say btw.

Sci-Fi said:
It is true though. Testosterone levels in the male body increase after days of not masturbating. I believe the peaks were found to be after only about the 10 day mark though. I'm not sure that it gives you more muster and buster but it does give you moar man juice. :)

I wonder if anyone has actually ever measured that before? I certainly wouldn't want that job. :/

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Sci-Fi said:

Yeah, I've tried the whole "not masturbating" thing, and it hasn't helped me with shyness with girls.

In fact, I had an embarrassing incident, where I didn't masturbate before a yoga class...and I was put behind two hot girls, and another hot girl on my right.

Needless to say, the little LITM poked his head up, and was noticed. I was so embarrassed!
Haha that must of sucked. The girls were probably impressed though lol

nerdygirl said:
Aww, but I think it would be great if everybody started talking about masturbation in their private lives. I find it disrespectful and rude that everybody hasn't started talking about it. In detail. Slowly.

+1

Sci-Fi said:
I wonder if anyone has actually ever measured that before? I certainly wouldn't want that job. :/

It's just another way to justify that men must have sex and that they can't control their urges.

I must mastrubate leads to I must have sex leads to an argument for rape. "I"m sorry, i couldn't control myself, my testosterone levels were at an all time high!"

SophiaGrace said:
It's just another way to justify that men must have sex and that they can't control their urges.

I must mastrubate leads to I must have sex leads to an argument for rape. "I"m sorry, i couldn't control myself, my testosterone levels were at an all time high!"

Any guy who uses that excuse deserves to have his testicles chopped off. There, problem solved. :D

LOL LITM I've seen comedy shows do that on TV too. Must be a very common occurrence at Yoga...probably why you normally see more women doing it. I know I wouldn't want to be surrounded by a bunch of hot women in spandex stretching in suggestive erotic ways.

SophiaGrace said:

So men must have sex and we can't control our urges?

Higher testosterone does give a higher sex drive but that has nothing to do with rape.

we have to do yoga at work and there are a few women there. Luckily I suck at it and am too distracted by falling over and hitting my head on the floor to notice.

LOL Thank you Lim, you actually did make me laugh out loud and crack a smile today. Sorry about your head though. :D

Falling over and hitting your head on the floor? Yeah, I'd like to do that too. Get the ladies to kiss my boo boo's better. :D jk

Latest posts

Back