Maturity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt4

Reaction score
Having seen some of you post about how you'd love to be in a relationship. You need to think about what your asking for.

My ex, who is considered getting back with. Informed me last week of this.

It's just show you that some people aren't mature. Age is just a number in terms of mental maturity. For example, my ex started sleeping with her friend after her 1st boyfriend, after then got into a relationship called it off, once that one was over got back with her friend, then got with me, once we finished she literally got back with him ASAP. Despite us going through a termination (abortion) just last month. Which I certainly still think about.

She was doing things with this friend (James) when we were talking on the Internet (before we met) then not too long after I'd finished seeing her. Explaining that she had needs etc. Anyway she still said loved me! Quite unbelievable.

The worst thing is I gave her all my heart...

People think they're mature, and there's a lot of nasty people out there to muck with your feelings keep clear.

Careful what a lot of you wish for. My relationship was hell. I hate every moment of it and I have very deep regrets. If a woman is around her friend she used to do stuff with it should ring alarm bells. I've been through hell and I really wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Be happy with yourselves first people and stay safe :)

Sorry to hear your situation - yeah, I can see how a toxic/abusive relationship is certainly worse than being lonely.

I think there is saying along the lines of a man with no shoes was ungrateful until he met a man with no feet (or something like that, not exactly descriptive of this I know)

However the pain involved with "having no shoes" is very real unless you are able to keep things in perspective which is where the problem for me is.

Yes, it truely is.

I feel terrible now. I sent the vilest message every (not in my character) about the way I felt I was treated.
I just want the ground to swallow me whole. I don't want to hurt her with my words :(

She is vulnerable. Despite everything, I do actually love her and care which is why everything just still feels so fricken raw. Anyway she made the decision to sleep with her friend, I guess :(

I think there is saying along the lines of a man with no shoes was ungrateful until he met a man with no feet (or something like that, not exactly descriptive of this I know)

However the pain involved with "having no shoes" is very real unless you are able to keep things in perspective which is where the problem for me is.

That's such a true point. For many years I always wanted a real relationship..

Thanks to many members here and friends I have. I feel happier then I've ever been in my whole life.

I can't wait for 2016 personally. Soo many good things to look forward to and remain positive about. To those struggling keep your head up and look forward!

i hope that the lesson that you learned from this is that if shes sleeping with someone while talking romantically to you while shes with him... she will do the same thing to you.
I wouldn't be too sure that the pregnancy was yours and unless you took her to the clinic yourself I wouldn't even believe it.

I wish you healing. Don't go back to her. She will never be faithful to you.

Thank you very much friend. It's been positive so far.

Yesterday, I had a went out with a Lithuanian girl. Very interesting and attractive. We are going out in Central London again on Friday. We spent time talking went out for drinks and to a restaurant before we ended up kissing. She's interested so it's positive. Won't get my hopes up yet!
I'm looking forward to mid year when I finish my studies.

This week or so of no contact with her. I saw she valued her criminal (done for drink driving in 2014), beating, abusive ex more then me. Very manipulative, I know what I said to her in the past (about two times) was not nice but it didn't warrant the way she treated me. However, I accept her decision, what she thinks. She chose to sleep with her friend again and hold her abusive ex close to her. I really dodged a bullet if you think about it :)

I'm thankful that the biggest mistake of my life didn't get any worse. I just want to get on now.

I'm just focused on the future and things without her. I am happy, over the past month I have met a lot of new people on a friend basis. Which is positive.

Let's look forward to the future for the both of us stork_error :)

matt4 said:
Yesterday, I had a went out with a Lithuanian girl. Very interesting and attractive. We are going out in Central London again on Friday. We spent time talking went out for drinks and to a restaurant before we ended up kissing. She's interested so it's positive. Won't get my hopes up yet!
=

I am jealous.

matt4 said:

So is that what you've been up to, lol. Take it easy and be careful - you know what I mean.

Latest posts

Back