me 2

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello N.J.

Thank you for sharing your initials. I say this with hope that you will return, even just to say hi. What history classes do you like, the world history, ancient history (and btw, I find it amusing that ancient doesn't follow the i before e, except after c rule, but anyways..), religious history, political, wars, etc? I taught world religions and ancient Egypt for a couple years. That was facinating. Does archeology interest you?

Again, do hope that you'll talk again.

didn't manage to read all of your posts, but decided to give a little help to me2; i'm 14 and my life is also quite dark, not when you see me, but when you know me, although i look normal and maybe even act normal, if you know my thoughts you see i'm not normal at all, but the only thought i don't have is commiting suicide! i want to die sometimes so much...i can't even understand what's happening to me, but still i want somebody else to kill me...but not myself, for me suicide has always been something out of the question...for more then one reasons, althought i don't recomand suicide and i'm against it...still i can understand why you have these feelings! STILL I SUGGEST YOU THINK BETTER ABOUT IT! and don't worry, i could bet my soul to the devil that one day your life will get better, trust me on this...just don't lose faith and pm me anytime!
a big hug, i'm always here!

i'm not mad or anything, but could you please spell my nick corectlly if you don't mind it's angeLL! because on the net there are thousand of angels but only one angeLLblueshadow! thank you very much.
PS: sorry it's not on the topic!

Latest posts

Back