Me thinks too much, I think

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbstanley70

Reaction score
As some of you may have noticed, I post on this website regularly. My posts aren't great or anything, but I am thankful to have a place to share my feelings in a private though very public way. I doubt I will ever meet anyone on this site and that isn't a bad thing but my point is, I have a level of anonymity that I wouldn't have otherwise. Anyways, I am thankful to have a forum to share the sadness of my life in a way that still allows me to have continued success in other avenues of my life. I am not a millionaire but I am successful and the one thing I struggle in life with is finding someone with whom I can spend the rest of my life. Sometimes I think I am too picky, sometimes, I think I am just dumb. Either way, it is my life and no matter what happens, I am the person who ultimately chooses my life. I know I am blessed (and yes I am religious) and I know I have no right to complain, but I hate that I have been so close to happiness and for whatever reason, the woman I loved left. Anyways, I know life will get better but it is depressing when you see the women you have loved happy with their lives and left pondering why you couldn't fulfill those things they wanted.

Unfortunately, life is rarely exactly as we expect things to be. I'm not quite as religious as you are, but I was, and a large part of the expectation to let things happen as God wanted, as necessarily as you wanted.

at least the women you love/loved is happy now.
thats something isnt it ?

i know it suckes if you cant be the one to do that.
but if someone i love is happy Im glad.
even if its without me.
still cant stop the pondering though.

paulo said:
at least the women you love/loved is happy now.
thats something isnt it ?

Paulo, you always think too much :) But usually with smart conclusions too.

Latest posts

Back