Men vs Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead of making this a vs we should just see how to make people in general less lonely. It sucks for men what they have to experience and it's not good and I dont wish it upon anyone. The same goes for women, or anyone for that fact.

We should stop making it a gender war or an unattractive war or a whatever, loneliness is a feeling anyone can have and you cant measure it nor does it have a reason. So instead of focusing on who is more sad, we should focus on how to make people more content.

Instead of making this a vs we should just see how to make people in general less lonely. It sucks for men what they have to experience and it's not good and I dont wish it upon anyone. The same goes for women, or anyone for that fact.

We should stop making it a gender war or an unattractive war or a whatever, loneliness is a feeling anyone can have and you cant measure it nor does it have a reason. So instead of focusing on who is more sad, we should focus on how to make people more content.
That was not what the person in the video experienced though so there is a distinct dichotomy in this area between men & women. As a women she never had an issue finding friends and connections while as a man, it became a virtually impossible task.

Funny how when something predominantly affects men the issue is turned into something that is supposedly universal.

Last edited:
That was not what the person in the video experienced though so there is a distinct dichotomy in this area between men & women. As a women she never had an issue finding friends and connections while as a man, it became a virtually impossible task.
As a woman SHE never.....enough said. SHE experienced that. Doesn't mean everyone does.

Everyone has experiences and making light of someone's issues just means that you are a major part of the problem.

Funny how when something predominantly affects men, the issue is turned into something that is supposedly universal.
I'm sorry I'm really sorry I dont mean to make guys their problems sound universal, I'm just really sick and tired of these gender wars when people of its whole are suffering.

I'm not trying to put men down, nor am I trying to make your problems non existent, enough people do that. It's just too much fighting against eachother with who suffers more I feel like.

Last edited:
Enough solidarity will seat a person on the edge of their sanity and their humanity at the exact same time. Gender has nothing to do with it. Despite sociology and the way the scales can be augmented in social constructionism one way or the other, gender has nothing to do with the effects of extreme solitude on the human mind. Eventually it leads to temporary psychosis or what is called a psychotic breakdown. High levels of anxiety crunched beneath an enveloping state of depression will also cause this to happen, similarly to how contusion and friction work. Two things that should not be put together cause negative reactions.

In the case of men, because we're not typically raised with social skillsets nor do we organize our social order, it just means that we're sitting closer to the screen in the theater than women generally tend to be. That's not at all to say that there aren't some women in the front rows themselves, because indeed their certainly are, but that it's perhaps less common.

With women it's generally the opposite. The whole movie is a trip. It's a trip because it's 4th wall break after 4th wall break after 4th wall break for all eternity.

The aristocracy of both men and women however, are in the projector room up top where the projector is. The plot twist is: They're locked in there, and they can't get out, and all they can do, is just keep watching the same films over and over again.

All three sections of people are experiencing the same films we call Life.
But all three sections of people are also experiencing the films of Life differently.

Enough solidarity will seat a person on the edge of their sanity and their humanity at the exact same time. Gender has nothing to do with it. Despite sociology and the way the scales can be augmented in social constructionism one way or the other, gender has nothing to do with the effects of extreme solitude on the human mind. Eventually it leads to temporary psychosis or what is called a psychotic breakdown. High levels of anxiety crunched beneath an enveloping state of depression will also cause this to happen, similarly to how contusion and friction work. Two things that should not be put together cause negative reactions.

In the case of men, because we're not typically raised with social skillsets nor do we organize our social order, it just means that we're sitting closer to the screen in the theater than women generally tend to be. That's not at all to say that there aren't some women in the front rows themselves, because indeed their certainly are, but that it's perhaps less common.

With women it's generally the opposite. The whole movie is a trip. It's a trip because it's 4th wall break after 4th wall break after 4th wall break for all eternity.

The aristocracy of both men and women however, are in the projector room up top where the projector is. The plot twist is: They're locked in there, and they can't get out, and all they can do, is just keep watching the same films over and over again.

All three sections of people are experiencing the same films we call Life.
But all three sections of people are also experiencing the films of Life differently.
Thank you :)
To sum it up, we experience things differently but still experience it?
(Sounds dumb when I write it)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I do agree with you.

This is just one example and I have seen a bunch of stories about women who are extremely shocked about how they are treated when they take the role of a man. Despite the modern narrative, men & women are very different in many ways and though we do share some struggles, others are quite assuredly gender specific. It's not so much a war as a recognition of biology & social norms.

Thank you :)
To sum it up, we experience things differently but still experience it?
(Sounds dumb when I write it)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I do agree with you.

Basically, yes.
It's a universally experienced phenomena, with segregated and individualistic interpretations.
Quite a bit like spiritualism and religion actually, we even argue about Life amongst ourselves as humans trying to split hairs about it as well.
The various degrees of separation are somewhat besides the point even though they are the entire point of the conflict in the first place.
The reason why they are besides the point is because the experience is in fact a universal experience.

When I was younger, I had a common breed domesticated house cat that never went outside.
It only ever really went outside once or twice.
In one particular instance, the cat didn't understand that outside was outside, and so when he came back inside he immediately ran to the litter box to pee, not realizing that he could have just peed while he was outside because he's a cat. This is a bit like that.

Men, women, and the aristocracy are aware of both the universal experience as well as the degrees of separation, but they aren't aware that the degrees of separation will make no difference in the quality of the takeaway of the universal experience.

This is partly because in Life happiness is a temporary state of being, not a more permanent state of having.
Of course it is only ever temporary, films are motion pictures, implying there is no constant.
It comes and it goes, and such is the nature of Life.

Last edited:
I don't think its possible for women to understand how lonely the life of a man is. A straight cis male one in particular. Just as clearly as I can say a man would have no idea what its like to have every single man stare at your chest because a button popped off while you was walking.

I can say that, I can admit that as it takes nothing away from me, I am not versing men in the depression or loneliness or victim of sexual assault olympics. I am on my own path.

I think for men, typically… they enjoy solitude. So its hard to know what to suggest to someone who loves their own space… like my fella will just go fishing and other things where no talking is preferred so obviously I cant go because I cant shut up 😅

Latest posts

Back