Incels

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isthatso

Trannie
Reaction score
First a definition of "incel"

a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile towards women and men who are sexually active.
"self-identified incels have used the internet to find anonymous support

Look I had a few female bosses in the past that I didn't hit it off with. But also male bosses. Maybe I have a problem with authority figures. I wasn't always like that.
I don't hate women. Of course I have preferences of certain personsity types. The worst kind for me in the workplace were uneducated and loud. But then the same personality type in men also bothered me. No one likes arrogance of any kind. I'm no different.
I'm not an incel. I am a loner, possibly a loser in some areas of my life but I don't have some vengeance plan. Maybe I'm relatively sane. 😎😄

I think what makes an incel an incel is their irrational daydreaming that any woman they find attractive should give them attention by default like alpha males benefit ... I don't fit this because I want someone of my league

This is has already been discussed on the forum, and it generally leads nowhere good. I do - or did - identify as a hopeless loner unable to attract women. Now I don't care. Who wants a first relationship in middle age?
Oh ok. Newbie error. Sorry.
I tried to make a friend in a coffee shop recently. Similar age to me. I'm 65. He brushed me off one morning and we haven't spoken since.
I liked him. I think he found me too arrogant or nerdish. (I always had a book with me). It was disappointing.
I'm happy to just to have a few close friends these days.i don't need sex. 😄

I think what makes an incel an incel is their irrational daydreaming that any woman they find attractive should give them attention by default like alpha males benefit ... I don't fit this because I want someone of my league
I've never had that illusion. 😄

that helped you get sex?
I think you are joking but I will assume you aren't.
Horniness is a problem. It distracts us. Better to focus on more important issues in your life like self discipline. Then things will often improve anyway

I think you are joking but I will assume you aren't.
Horniness is a problem. It distracts us. Better to focus on more important issues in your life like self discipline. Then things will often improve anyway
You haven't read enough of my posts sir. Horniness isn't my problem. I shouldn't have said "need", I meant "want", because it's something I've missed out on a great deal in my life, including while I've been married for 25 years. I've lost so much in my life and missed out on so much as well. I am fit, am healthy, having overcome or learned to deal with several health issues including a heart attack in 2014. My self discipline is fine, but I no longer have any motivation or enthusiasm for anything and have given up hope on pretty much everything. As I've posted recently, I hope I die in my sleep.

I'm sure others have heard me go into it before; so, I'll be brief.

"Incel" is a misnomer. It's clever language; but, incorrect language. Celibacy is a choice; a conscious decision to abstain. If you are forced to, 'volunteer,' you didn't volunteer, heh.

As for being chronically single, having never dated, etc.. I don't think it's really an issue of, "I haven't been laid in ages!" (though it might be) as much as it's an issue of being desperate for intimacy. Intimacy can be intellectual, emotional, physical, psychological, psychic perhaps even, etc..

Staring at a problem too hard and too long, can be exhausting, though. Have to take a break sometimes, solved, partially solved, or unsolved.

Simply put, it's loneliness, I think, through and through. A craving to communicate.

You haven't read enough of my posts sir. Horniness isn't my problem. I shouldn't have said "need", I meant "want", because it's something I've missed out on a great deal in my life, including while I've been married for 25 years. I've lost so much in my life and missed out on so much as well. I am fit, am healthy, having overcome or learned to deal with several health issues including a heart attack in 2014. My self discipline is fine, but I no longer have any motivation or enthusiasm for anything and have given up hope on pretty much everything. As I've posted recently, I hope I die in my sleep.
Heart attack. Ok that is pretty dramatic I admit.

There are two questions that all incels, Chads and Stacys hate:

1.) What is the actual defined value of sex?

2.) Is identity determinately concrete?

The answers will differ for everyone and that's, kind of the point.
In fact I would argue that those are really the only two questions that matter because everything comes back to those two questions anyhow.

In fact I would argue that those are really the only two questions that matter because everything comes back to those two questions anyhow.
Ok thanks
WHAT DOES STACY MEAN?
Originally associated with so-called incels, Stacy is pejorative slang term for a woman stereotyped as extremely good-looking, but also vapid, vain, rude, and only interested in sex. She is as the female counterpart to a Chad, or a successful, sexually accomplished alpha male.

CHAD
phrase describing a stereotypical young urban white male, typically single and in his 20s. This phrase is usually used to denote stereotypical "Chad" behavior which is ususally derogatory.
Guy 1: "I just saw this dude pump out 100 push ups, then shotgun a beer."

Guy 2: "What a Chad."

Ok thanks
WHAT DOES STACY MEAN?
Originally associated with so-called incels, Stacy is pejorative slang term for a woman stereotyped as extremely good-looking, but also vapid, vain, rude, and only interested in sex. She is as the female counterpart to a Chad, or a successful, sexually accomplished alpha male.

CHAD
phrase describing a stereotypical young urban white male, typically single and in his 20s. This phrase is usually used to denote stereotypical "Chad" behavior which is ususally derogatory.
Guy 1: "I just saw this dude pump out 100 push ups, then shotgun a beer."

Guy 2: "What a Chad."

The only reason I used the terms were for the sake of familiarity and to point out that all three people are back to back in the same place rather than at opposite ends and at different places.

You should be a philosophy professor.
I mean that sincerely.

Latest posts

Back