Men?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty obvious. He won't treat you like he did before. He finds ways to be without you. He gets angry at you for tiny things. Etc etc etc.

Men and women both do the same thing....they avoid. Avoidance becomes the norm, I think that's the strongest sign.

davyjones said:
when he takes you on jerry springer

Lol.

Badjedidude said:
It's pretty obvious. He won't treat you like he did before. He finds ways to be without you. He gets angry at you for tiny things. Etc etc etc.

Yea, when he starts finding ways to be without you, or doesn't make an effort to spend any time with you, then I'd say you might want to talk with him. Men and women do do the same thing when it comes to that. I think it's just human nature to be like that. Has nothing to do with gender. You don't want to spend time with someone, you find ways to avoid it.

Ive been with him for seven years and 2 kids and it seems like he dosent want to be home and wen it cums to takin me out theres always an excuse i havent been out mg house in a year!

Mamita_tina said:
Ive been with him for seven years and 2 kids and it seems like he dosent want to be home and wen it cums to takin me out theres always an excuse i havent been out mg house in a year!

"cums" ?

Mamita_tina said:
The seven year itch.

Does he pay attention to you? Does he join in conversations you initiate?

Mamita_tina said:
How do u know when a man looses intrest in a relationship

When he stops taking your calls, makes up excuses not to see you and then sends you a lame-ass break-up via email, for starters.

Also, I'd have to say if he starts to turn hostile, it's a good sign that he's not that into you anymore.

Mamita_tina said:

It sound to me like he could be cheating on you or that his really lost intrest in you. That much I can say sadly I don't have any good advice for you.

you know i have no idea how you know...

all men are different and may show it in different ways..

i sometimes get very distant and it in no way means i've lost interest.

sometime people are distant and still interested at the same time... it could just be that he takes you for granted now, which means he feels safe, this is not always bad :p

you have to let him know how you feel though (maybe even more than once...tell him a few times exactly how you feel).

Mamita_tina said:
How do u know when a man looses intrest in a relationship

Latest posts

Back