Merry Xmas To Everyone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solitary man

Reaction score
I've been using this site on and off for a while now. I signed up because I'm a chronic loner and identified with the lonely life theme. This year, like many previous years, I shall be spending Xmas alone. Without wanting to sound whiny or self pitying, both of my parents are dead, I'm an only child, I never got married or had any kids, and what family I have in England don't want to know me, because they think I'm a bad person.

I've had a troubled life and have made mistakes. I've said and done things that were foolish and which I'm not exactly proud of, but at my core I'm a good person. When family shut you out it's painful, but I can live without their stupid prejudice and snobbery.

Merry Xmas to you, whoever and wherever you are. And if like me, you shall be spending Xmas alone this year; keep your spirits up and try to be as cheerful and happy as you possibly can be.

You only get one life; don't allow depression or other people (or the absence of other people) to ruin it.

Merry Xmas and a Very Happy New Year to you all.

I'm sorry to hear that Solitary. I'll be browsing around the forum tonight and all day tomorrow if you want to talk with someone. I'm sure many others will be available as well.:)

Solitary man said:
but at my core I'm a good person.

And that's all that matters, to me.

When I was younger I used to really enjoy how quiet the streets were on Christmas Day - it meant I could skateboard down the main highstreet without worry of cars, police or pedestrians. Everyone busy doing their thing, so I could do mine in peace.

Merry Christmas to ALL from The Good Citizen and Annik! :D

Have a fantastic Christmas and may 2013 be a year to remember!!!

xxxxxxx

Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope you all experience peace and happiness.:)

Santa-hitting-bag-graphic.gif

Thanks. I'm pretty lonely and sad this year. I got no cards. No gifts. Nothing to be honest. Christmas has always depressed me. I'm still laying in bed as we speak right now. Don't even feel like getting up cause nothing is going on for me.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
Thanks. I'm pretty lonely and sad this year. I got no cards. No gifts. Nothing to be honest. Christmas has always depressed me. I'm still laying in bed as we speak right now. Don't even feel like getting up cause nothing is going on for me.

Me neither, but I got up anyhow, and made myself a Xmas dinner of stuffed roast turkey, roast potatoes, veg, gravy and raspberry cheesecake for dessert. Washed that all down with a nice glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.

Discipline yourself to break out of it. You'll feel a lot better for it. If you don't make it out of bed; have a good day in bed, and don't do anything I wouldn't do. ;)

Merry Christmas. First Christmas alone for me this year. It's better not having all the decorations or tree. I did briefly text my son today. He's not having a good time. I keep telling myself it just another day to ease the pain.

Latest posts

Back