Minecraft Creations

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JustSomeGal said:
Oh wow. Looks a lot different then the last time I was there. Very cool ;)

Bebeskii said:
Wow. It is brilliant. Very classic.
By the way, how did you post your pictures in this forum. I have some screenshots and I could not just post here. It says I need to attach a link.

Thank you, I appreciate the compliments.

And to answer your question, Bebeskii: You have to upload your pictures to an external uploading site of your choice first - most people seem to prefer tinypic.com around here. Then you can actually "show" them within a thread, by inserting an image link.

Otherwise you can upload an attachment with your post, but they can only be viewed after downloading then.

Rodent said:
JustSomeGal said:
Oh wow. Looks a lot different then the last time I was there. Very cool ;)

Bebeskii said:
Wow. It is brilliant. Very classic.
By the way, how did you post your pictures in this forum. I have some screenshots and I could not just post here. It says I need to attach a link.

Thank you, I appreciate the compliments.

And to answer your question, Bebeskii: You have to upload your pictures to an external uploading site of your choice first - most people seem to prefer tinypic.com around here. Then you can actually "show" them within a thread, by inserting an image link.

Otherwise you can upload an attachment with your post, but they can only be viewed after downloading then.

Thank for letting me know that.

why this thread dead :eek:

Playing the attack of the b team mod still, I didnt build the tree, some of the trees simply grow that big :d so hollowed it out and added 4 chambers around the underside of the canopy

Other things you may see are a big furnace called a smeltery, 2 mammoths :D in a pen, a farm that plants and harvests itself, animal pens that breed, shear, milk and kill the mobs by themselves.

I'm not in creative mode either, I am in the air because I have morphed into a bat :cool:

Lol, uploading this pic to tiny pic - anti auto bot captcha wants me to type "go it alone"... suitable for this site ? rofl

161ksp3.jpg

haha yeah, its a bit of a nuisance to get up at the minute.

In this mod pack you can make "elevators" that basically you place a block at the bottom of the central shaft and place one at the top then jump and it pretty much teleports you up and down so gonna have to do that

^^^Yeah, I've played around with the crackpack modpack and they had elevators in that too. Does attack of the b-team have stuff like... jetpacks? That might be another option. :D

haha, no, attack of the b team is... well its designed to be more of a "fun" minecraft, so theres goofy honeysuckle in it, basically the guys used to play a modpack called feed the beast, which was all about building huge nuclear multiblock reactors which looks really cool, but gets boring as they put it, so they've stripped out a lot of things like, well for example in tekkit/feed the beast you have like 20 options to power machines, in attack of the b team theres... 3-4 I think, so it simplifies a lot of stuff, but adds things like morphing into everything you kill for the first time, so you kill a creeper you become a creeper, you kill an enderman you become an enderman etc.

You can go to the moon and eventually mars in this modpack, you can build a space station, go to different realms including a tropical realm where you will find dinosaurs... massive brachiosaurs demolishing blocks as they walk about, velociraptors, t rexs, stegosaurs etc.

Alchemy has been expanded into a "witchery" mod, which adds a lot of weird potions and stuff to the game for more interesting and fun pvp, you can perform necromancy combining various body parts of different mobs and creating new mobs for yourself.
You can create an automated storage system hooked up to an ingame computer to have your many many items brought to an output chest instead of trawling through hundreds of chests to find one thing.

you can genetically modify yourself in various ways, but I havent explored that yet - apparently you can modify yourself to fly tho :v

in fact I'll post a lets play video if you wanna see what its about. But theres no jet packs but there are flying options, I can morph into a bat, a blaze, a ghast, a bird, and as I said I can eventually modify myself to fly anyhow.. and if I fall... well I can deploy a parachute.

One of my favorite parts of the modpack is 2 mods actually, one is called tinkers construct, which, well makes tool creation more realistic aka making a pickaxe now requires you to make a pick head, shaft and binding to fasten it all together, but then progresses into modifications similar to enchants. Theres also a mod called carpenter's blocks, which... well adds so many options for building stuff from blocks you can collapse down slightly to make uneven "damaged" looks, to slopes, and building framework that you can fill in with blocks and take out blocks without destroying so you can really play around with builds, unlocks so many texture options...

I could talk this mod pack all night haha

Heres an introduction to it for a lets play by one of the people who assembled the modpack

[video=youtube]

^^^I'm familiar with mods. :p

But yeah, I've played feed the beast. Never got around to attack of the b-team, but I'm familiar with a lot of the mods included in it.

This is just some stuff I have been doing on MC lately. Nothing fancy, but it's been fun :)

the start of my wall
wko5d3.png

a village I made for baby zombies
qqvlzn.png

house
50rtrd.png

kitchen (only completed room so far)
1zx5qbc.png

and underground village
15yx3rs.png

zibafu said:
why this thread dead :eek:

Playing the attack of the b team mod still, I didnt build the tree, some of the trees simply grow that big :d so hollowed it out and added 4 chambers around the underside of the canopy

Other things you may see are a big furnace called a smeltery, 2 mammoths :D in a pen, a farm that plants and harvests itself, animal pens that breed, shear, milk and kill the mobs by themselves.

I'm not in creative mode either, I am in the air because I have morphed into a bat :cool:

Lol, uploading this pic to tiny pic - anti auto bot captcha wants me to type "go it alone"... suitable for this site ? rofl

161ksp3.jpg

I decided to give this mod a try. And I'm really enjoying it :)

AmytheTemperamental said:
I decided to give this mod a try. And I'm really enjoying it :)

haha nice one, its definitely an awesome modpack

Just watch out for tornados :eek:

I thought they had been removed, since the original guys who made this modpack had an issue with a base getting demolished haha, but apparently theyve been nerfed instead, but all my animals got swept away by one and I had to find them rofl

nwiqt3.jpg

well jedi, amy, if you're interested in playing b team online, you're both welcome to join the server I setup with my mate, only me and him on there atm, small server so can't get a lot of people on there, playing it pretty much like mintys server, aka dont break anyones honeysuckle haha, but pranks are allowed :p

Just message me if you're interested

^^^Hah, I'd like to but I'm currently playing on a server and I have some singleplayer worlds going, so... I'm not sure I'd have the time! :p

It does look like a cool modpack, though.

I have a world that I'm working on for my channel the latest episode is here:

Minecraft

But I am working on a continuation of it with better editing and commentary.

Here's a fancy treehouse I built last year (I never even lived in it, I just did it as a project):

aLJLQjQ.png

fine amy :club:

Been playing a new mod pack with my friend, and this is from a mod on it called thaumcraft, full functional altar that allows me to cast spells and transmute items into other items n stuff. :cool::cool:

Even has cool animations when its active, but I aint playing tonight to demonstrate those shenanigans :p

2015_04_23_11_33_24.jpg

Latest posts

Back