Minecraft Creations

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People stopped playing all of a sudden ?

After a brief break to play ark survival, which got boring unfortunately, I have been back on my modded server with my mate, getting into the witchery mod, which allows you to do funny things like make voodoo dolls and poke them with needles to injure other players, or cast spells to conjure up volcanoes, or part the earth to make ravines and all sorts of craziness. Anyhow, I have a main base which is several thousand blocks away from my mates base now due to the jittery lag he causes with all his machines, but I built this over the last couple of days, back near his base purely so I can fresia with him haha

MY witchery cave

2d10cwn.png

My main base, actually is quite cool I think, its completely underwater, under an ocean, thanks to the morph mod on this modpack we are playing I can morph into a squid which can see and breath underwater so I can build easy, built entirely out of glass, I'll post a couple of pictures later

zibafu said:
People stopped playing all of a sudden ?

No, not quite :cool: Here's a jungle tree house I made on the old ALL server.

[img=720x480]
[img=720x480]

Here's my mountain spawn base from another server I'm on.

[img=720x480]
[img=720x480]
[img=720x480]

And here's my latest build, an automated farming area. So far it has a passive mob farm, witch farm, slime farm, and iron farm all funneling into a central collection area.

[img=720x480]http://i.imgur.com/NU5zG1t.png[/img]
[img=720x480]http://i.imgur.com/bV30Xtv.png[/img]

That's why I've sticked to that one for years. It all just fits together really nice...and it doesn't make your PC cough up a lung because it's awfully high-def.

I started playing again yesterday. Once I get the grinding out of my system, I will post.

Latest posts

Back