Minecraft Server

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissGuided said:
Of course - as long as you understand that is outside of my standard fee schedule and will require an additional deposit. =)

Aww... well maybe if it's worth it. :cool:

^^^I don't doubt it, really. I just want to experience it a bit before I pay the full fee. :cool:

Badjedidude said:
^^^I don't doubt it, really. I just want to experience it a bit before I pay the full fee. :cool:

I see - sort of like how the ladies give out free cheese samples at the grocery store, but with naughty bits. Please tell me I wouldn't have to wear one of those tacky aprons? :p

MissGuided said:
I see - sort of like how the ladies give out free cheese samples at the grocery store, but with naughty bits. Please tell me I wouldn't have to wear one of those tacky aprons?

Hmmm... I guess an apron isn't strictly necessary, but if an apron were all you were wearing, I could see how it'd work.

My god, this thread has derailed something fierce, hasn't it?

Badjedidude said:
We've got a pretty good group going on there. :)

I recommend it to everyone.

About 10 people on so far. It would be great of anyone else wanted to join :D

People are still welcome to join the server. We're starting to build some neat stuff :D Just shoot me a PM.

I just got a somewhat decent computer so I can finally play (on the lowest settings.)

Also, it's been a few years since I played Minecraft. If we create a new profile are we supposed to send you the new profile name or the original one? And what is a development snapshot, is it just selecting "enable experimental development versions (snapshots))" under version selection when you create a new profile?

Sorry for the newbie questions, it's just been a while since I've played and I wanna make sure I'm doing everything right.

DeadSun said:
I just got a somewhat decent computer so I can finally play (on the lowest settings.)

Also, it's been a few years since I played Minecraft. If we create a new profile are we supposed to send you the new profile name or the original one? And what is a development snapshot, is it just selecting "enable experimental development versions (snapshots))" under version selection when you create a new profile?

Sorry for the newbie questions, it's just been a while since I've played and I wanna make sure I'm doing everything right.

No problem, I've replied to your PM :D

Latest posts

Back