Minecraft Server

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PieBeNice said:
Is this server still up with people playing on it?

I just tried going on to check, it said I'm not white listed so I guess that means I was removed to fit other people or something. Which I guess would mean it's still up and active.

We had a good couple of months on the server. People built some really cool stuff, but unfortunately this particular server has come to an end. Luckily, it's very easy for anyone to make a server, and I would definitely encourage people to do so and play with friends. It's a blast :cool:

*bump bump bump*

We made a new one :D If anyone is interested in joining, feel free to pm me :)

We're starting up another server. Everyone is welcome, just PM me on the forum or chat to get the IP :D

mintymint said:
We're starting up another server. Everyone is welcome, just PM me on the forum or chat to get the IP :D

Yeah. Do that. Or else...

No just kidding lol but come join us. I'm new at this lol so you can have a laugh at how noobish I seem in-game. See ya'll there.

I joined the new one. I'll be on sometimes during the day. I am in the UK's timezone.

Bumping in case anyone missed this. About 10 people have logged in so far, but the server is still brand new. Come have some fun with us :D

zibafu said:
Would love to, but currently playing on my own server with three friends, not sure I could handle two :p

You mean, you're sleeping in people's beds on another server?!?!?! CHEATER :club::club::club::club:

K0deName said:
I hope I'm not too late. Is the server still active?

I don't know, but I have a Realm subscription which I'm prepared to open up to ALL people :)

EDIT: I'm actually making a custom survival server (because I'm a geeky person and love computers) so once it's up and running I'll announce it :)

stinky_cheese_dude said:
K0deName said:
I hope I'm not too late. Is the server still active?

I don't know, but I have a Realm subscription which I'm prepared to open up to ALL people :)

EDIT: I'm actually making a custom survival server (because I'm a geeky person and love computers) so once it's up and running I'll announce it :)

Well, it's up - I'm still learning the ropes with all the commands, but I've installed an anti-grief system.

Here's the IP: 52.50.96.251:25565

I've started on a spawn point, but other than that it's a band new world awaiting exploration and exploitation :D

Latest posts

Back