Miss Lussy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but you were pointing at me when you said you wanted to see a mod banned. :)

North_Carolina_Confederate_Money.jpg

What little i have.

Minus said:
Yeah but you were pointing at me when you said you wanted to see a mod banned. :)

North_Carolina_Confederate_Money.jpg

What little i have.

Actually, I think Mintymint should be the mod that gets banned, after all, he was the one refusing to unban me after the 3rd time. lmao.

is that money real? can I spend it?

confederate, only possibly worth something to a collector.

Maybe Sterling will take it.

What i find particularly annoying is that the see the "lonely" is the name and figure that it is a good place to find vulnerable targets to scam.

Minus said:
What i find particularly annoying is that the see the "lonely" is the name and figure that it is a good place to find vulnerable targets to scam.

I'm a paranoid ***** that doesn't trust anyone, so I'm good :D

In a case like these scam artists, that would be a good idea. It seems that they usually target guys. I won't make a comment there. Though usually they don't even check well enough to make sure of the gender of the person they are mailing to.

Minus said:
If you happened to get a PM from lussybaby aka "Miss Lussy" telling you that she came across your profile here and just fell in love with you, you should be aware that there are a number of users here that she fell in love with during the hour that she was here. It would appear that two seconds looking at an empty profile is all that it takes for her to fall in love.

As always, if you get a scam/spam PM, send a copy to a mod.

ROFL, this made me smile.

Good day,

I just found your profile on GovernmentJobs and I couldn't resist sending you a message.

Firstly i was searching for supplier for our Toys shop but saw your profile and it seemed for me that you have very interesting and charming look that i don't see very often. So i decided to write you personally. and this is not not concerning my job.

I am a spontaneous young lady of 31 years, from Voskresensk. I am quite happy with my life as such, but I am always interested to meet new people. Especially people like you.

It may seem strange that I talk to you, but there is something about you that has
really intrigued me. I would like to get to know you. And Who knows what will come of it?

Nothing ventured nothing gained, right?

I am hoping I am not being too forward, and would be really pleased to hear from you,
, please write me to (*removed*)

Best regards,

Okay i don't have a profile on "GovernmentJobs", but I sure have been attracting these guys playing like they are females, lately.

Perhaps it's the FBI tailing you, Minus. The CIA maybe.
Do anything seriously illegal lately? :D

Darn the FBI & CIA trying to convince me that i am such a babe magnet.

If they have spotted one, then it is news to me. So ya think i have been identified as a sleeper agent or something?

Minus said:
If they have spotted one, then it is news to me. So ya think i have been identified as a sleeper agent or something?

No need to hide it from us Minus. We all know about your harem :D

Latest posts

Back