Missing something

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randomact164

Reaction score
Idk it feels wierd.
Im at peace with myself and content yet my heart aches.
Idk i think i may be missing someone to spead my love to such as a girl but it seems to me that alot of girls in highschool are 1 or 3 descriptions

1. Pretty but a ***** at heart
2. Pretty or acctractive but very prude
3. Nice and sweet but not so easy on the eyes

Dont get me wrong im not shallow ive dated all 3 kinds.
None lasted over 6 months.

Idk i guess what i yearn for is a real feeling of deep love.
Someone to share a passion with, to play music to/with,
To take them out on a country ride and watch the sunset over a tall grass field. ( im sorta a romantic :D )
Not many girls are like that they are all party party party in Highschool and honestly i hate Highschool parties for the most part its all the same people getting frunk talking baout the last time they got drunk. it gets boring (i dont drink).

It kinda sucks that i live with this something missing in me.

Any thoughts?

I hate parties too and also don't drink.

Yeah, it definitely sucks that there's basically nobody worth talking to in our age group. Well, there are online apparently, but they're all scattered across the globe.

Everyone I see is concerned with all these trifling bullshit things that are incredibly unimportant. I mean, honeysuckle I can't even pretend to care about.

i feel ur pain dude but i have awesome news for anyone who cares. i told the one girl i really like ( down to earth, pretty, smart) that i just flat out love her...she replyed "you dont know how long ive been waitiing to hear that:...
in otherwords for me i went

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah parties definately suck. Theyr're so akward. I've met some pretty attractice girls that aren't prude ot bitches though. I mean I really got yo know these girls. I'm glad you got that kind of response man! Sounds like you're set up for a good relationship. I've never gotten far enough to even tell a girl I love her.

Don't worry...man.
Growing pains sucks sometimes.

You're learning not to lean on people, places and things for your happiness.

She'll come into your life. You know that.
She'll be drawn to you...don't trip out.

She'll cross your path...and your heart will start skipping.
Fear and adreline will pump through your vains..that's how you'll know who she is :p
Then you go gatta grow balls to go get to know her..you'll be like WTF ???

Hold your head up high...

Let go of that feeling of incompleteness.

Latest posts

Back