Most indepth anxiety and depression test online!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edit: I scored a 22 - It helps to hit the continue button for Get Help Now! :p

[*** Numeric score was not received due to using chrome? Results were all mild and the descriptions below were trimmed. ***]

On the overall affectedness scale you fall into the mild category. This means that your level of probable affectedness by anxiety and/or depression is low. You probably manage stress well, think positive most of the time, and dont use alcohol or medication to excess.

Expectations: You are not that hard to please ... For the most part, you have an easy, agreeable disposition, & ... may have high standards ...

Attitude: You are a fairly positive person most of the time ... You occasionally find the down side of life but you can pull yourself out of a negative frame of mind fairly quickly ...

Control: You are fairly comfortable giving up control and letting others absorb some of the responsibility ... You dont feel the need to control others ...

Emotions: You tend to be a bit more logical and reasonable when it comes to dealing with your emotions ...

I got 74. On most of the assessements I got severe, with the exception of Expectations, General Anxiety, Panic and Agoraphobic Feelings.

And I'm not surprised at all - I feel so, so down :(. It feels like a good test, though!

The test wanted my first & last name, and email addy before it would give me my result of the test. I opted not to give that info, so I don't know what my score was.
I hate that when I go through the effort of completing things like this or surveys, and at the end they want my personal info. What a waste of effort.

The paragraphs at the end feels like it was made by someone who writes horoscope or something. It's just vague enough to mostly ring true, it feels like.

"There might be places you will go and places you won't go, things you will do and things you won't do."

No honeysuckle?! lol

gnome3 said:
The test wanted my first & last name, and email addy before it would give me my result of the test. I opted not to give that info, so I don't know what my score was.
I hate that when I go through the effort of completing things like this or surveys, and at the end they want my personal info. What a waste of effort.

I suggest you do the test again, this time use an email address from http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html this website gives you email addresses that expire, so you just use them once for this sort of thing.

I got a 52. It scored me low in agoraphobia when I think I have some pretty significant symptoms. For instance, I haven't gotten my hair cut for months and months because I'm scared to drive to my hairdressers. I also didn't like it asked me for personal information. It was a pretty interesting test.

40somethingguy said:
gnome3 said:

I suggest you do the test again, this time use an email address from http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html this website gives you email addresses that expire, so you just use them once for this sort of thing.

Ahhh, great idea. I'll bookmark the website for future use, and thanks for the tip.:shy:

Latest posts

Back