Most indepth anxiety and depression test online!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I scored 32 and the description is me to a tee, but that was me in my normal mood if it was in my stressed out mood it would be like over 70.

61, lower than I thought actually.
Severe in Attitude, Emotions, everything else are in moderate. Not sure if the emotions part is correct, compulsive is at Mild (the lowest) which is strange as well. The descriptions for all the categories doesn't seem to fit, but the overall affectedness assessment matches.

I got 48 and some parts of the results were pretty accurate specially on the personality assesment. It's a great tool to know yourself better or assure what you alrealdy knew!

I scored a 61, the description was pretty accurate... got a severe... in worry, generalized anxiety, and panic... surprise surprise!

i got a 54 and it was pretty accurate. i do feel better when i am in control and i do worry too much. my expectations are high because things always disappoint me. kind of surprised this thing was so accurate, most of the time when i try stuff like this its off or inconclusive.

I got a 48. and i remember i once called that program to see if i could join it after i saw it in an infomercial. But seriously, the monthly payment to get that stuff was gonna get me even more anxiety issues. I was like 'screw it' i can live with myself.

I got a 56 and it tells me:
On the overall affectedness scale you are probably anxious and or depressed much of the time. More than likely it is hard for you to enjoy life on any consistent level. You are always second-guessing yourself and the world around you. You are over thinking and obsessing and you hardly ever experience peace of mind. You’re often fearful, worrisome, and unhappy. You don’t like being this way but you don’t know what to do to change. Things are too much work and no one understands the way you feel. You go from worry to depression, to worry again, wearing yourself out with your thoughts and what if thinking. You probably hate yourself much of the time for being so miserable to be around and yet you can’t seem to find comfort when you’re alone. Nothing makes you feel safe or happy, and life is just one big struggle. Please, get help. You can be happy and confident again. You just need a clear plan of action and the right tools.

so true. so true. except the end. I've never been happy or confident but for short spurts of time. I hate myself so much. I know you people don't know me but I think, if you'll have me, you regulars here will get to know me well enough to hate me as much as I do - right before you reject me for being too negative.

59, taken on a, say, very usual/common day and in a very common mood. So it should be accurate. As for description: well, it seems so general and wide that it sounds almost like a horoscope. But most is surprisingly spot on. Not everything of course, especially when it starts telling me 'between the lines' that I'm too angry, yet most everyone I know is angry more often than me. But generally good enough, I guess.

Yeh, the "please, get help" was hillarious. :D "You can be happy and confident again" I was never confident (at least not since I was 3 years old), so whatever; as for happy (and more confident than now) - sure, as soon as people stop ignoring and/or fake-liking me. :)

I got a 73.........I know I am bad off...I have never really enjoy life and have to drink all day just to feel normal

66 & a whole bunch of guff. Pretty inacurate to be honest.
Least in my experience.

Says i worry to much, which is extremely untrue. My depression relates to the fact i give a rats ass about anything, i literally do not care about a thing.. not that i worry too much, i don't worry about anything.. because life is so laughably abysmal that worrying about such a pile of steamed turd is pretty strange. Its garbage, why worry about it? Certaintly don't worry too much. Don't worry/care about anything, very strange and kinda inacurate results from mine which is disappointing.

Reality is a lack of care, lack of interest, sheer realisation of the pointlessness that is life and a 'sod it sucks anyway why fess about it' attitude to 100% of things.
Found it interesting it had my social issues fairly low.. considering its quite a big gripe of mine.
Oh well, guess doesn't work for everyone.
One thing it did get right was my anger, i have become an antagonistic *****. Things i thought would be high where, so that i accept.. but yeah some graphs aren't in corrolation to my answers. Was looking for the Q that asked 'do you care about your life or yourself' which is common for these types of quizzes.. never cropped up, would of given a better indication of my results tbh.. as that made me sound like a worryier when in actuality i give a monkeys left nut.

*edit*
Also looking through my control section is at the peak alongside a few others which is downright bizzare! I put everything control related to a point at which i was marking it to say i cannot be in control, am not capable of controlling anything successfully let alone a life.. my control should of been incredibly low as i struggle with having to be in control.. that being full to the brim pretty much shows this site hasnt really paid attention to my answers. Sorry crap on this, am in a foul mood.. and have go work soon, which will be my last day because i cant be bothered. lol

I just took the test and I scored a 76.

This...

"On the overall affectedness scale you are probably anxious and or depressed much of the time. More than likely it is hard for you to enjoy life on any consistent level. You are always second-guessing yourself and the world around you. You are over thinking and obsessing and you hardly ever experience peace of mind. You’re often fearful, worrisome, and unhappy. You don’t like being this way but you don’t know what to do to change. Things are too much work and no one understands the way you feel. You go from worry to depression, to worry again, wearing yourself out with your thoughts and what if thinking. You probably hate yourself much of the time for being so miserable to be around and yet you can’t seem to find comfort when you’re alone. Nothing makes you feel safe or happy, and life is just one big struggle. Please, get help. You can be happy and confident again. You just need a clear plan of action and the right tools."

...Hit the nail on the head for me.

81. pretty much summed up how i felt. lol ****..

anyone here try the program?

I got 66.

Severe for Emotions, Control, Worry, Agoraphobia and Social Situations.

Sounds about right.

I got a 77.

"On the overall affectedness scale you are probably anxious and or depressed much of the time. More than likely it is hard for you to enjoy life on any consistent level. You are always second-guessing yourself and the world around you. You are over thinking and obsessing and you hardly ever experience peace of mind. You’re often fearful, worrisome, and unhappy. You don’t like being this way but you don’t know what to do to change. Things are too much work and no one understands the way you feel. You go from worry to depression, to worry again, wearing yourself out with your thoughts and what if thinking. You probably hate yourself much of the time for being so miserable to be around and yet you can’t seem to find comfort when you’re alone. Nothing makes you feel safe or happy, and life is just one big struggle. Please, get help. You can be happy and confident again. You just need a clear plan of action and the right tools."

Mostly right...

Latest posts

Back