Most indepth anxiety and depression test online!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a 74, I guess I have agorphobic feelings and panic prone, bad in social situations, worry too much, and have high expectations.
Sounds about right...they did however leave out how utterly lonely I am.

Colette said:
AtomicRabbit. SadRabbit. Are we being attacked by cotton tails?

omg. I was laying on the couch and my little sister let her pet rabbit out and it jumped on me and the stupid thing bit my boob! ouch!

Qui said:
Colette said:
AtomicRabbit. SadRabbit. Are we being attacked by cotton tails?

omg. I was laying on the couch and my little sister let her pet rabbit out and it jumped on me and the stupid thing bit my boob! ouch!

Little ******* is starting the attack or trying to breastfeed. :D

We could co-exist ... if the rabbits lay down there carrots and return to their homes

:p

Because the possums are forging an empire so the rabbits can be absorbed into that empire as useful worker citizens or they can be made an example of what it means to defy the possums

TalosNB said:
Because the possums are forging an empire so the rabbits can be absorbed into that empire as useful worker citizens or they can be made an example of what it means to defy the possums

I don't know what you all are on about. What you have to worry about are my three boys attacking your bunnies and possums.

*Colette grabs her cats and prepares for war*

Colette said:
TalosNB said:

I don't know what you all are on about. What you have to worry about are my three boys attacking your bunnies and possums.

*Colette grabs her cats and prepares for war*

Lol it seems i may have to come to the peace table before i tear the land apart with my dreams of world dominion

If i ever get annoying or anything just say so, i know iam on here alot now but this forum is really good i have something to look forward to when i come home from work i still feel really lonely but coming on here cheers me up

lol. It's all good. You make things loads of fun.
*prepares the rooster for battle*
*pulls out sawed-off shotgun and waves it around in the air*
y'all stear clear 'a my prop'rdy, ya hear? I'll set that thur chuckun on y'all! Aah'd do it too.

TalosNB said:
Lol it seems i may have to come to the peace table before i tear the land apart with my dreams of world dominion

If i ever get annoying or anything just say so, i know iam on here alot now but this forum is really good i have something to look forward to when i come home from work i still feel really lonely but coming on here cheers me up

This situation is escalating very quickly!

You're alright by me Talos. :)

Thanx guys

*pulls out an old book* hahaha my evil has begun as i unleash the power of the necronomican

*starts chanting the necromantic rituals*

You will never defeat my undead horde of Kangaroo's muhahahah

*Colette starts talks with the squirrel that hangs around her yard in hopes he'll join forces against the bunnies, roos, and roosters.*

Latest posts

Back