Most indepth anxiety and depression test online!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey it's cool, the rooster never leaves the hen yard. don't worry about him. he's actually kinda cute... when he's sleeping. lol.
And oh yeah? Well I'll counter the undead kangaroos with some necromancy of my own! See that big ass cloud? Zombie crows. Yup, you're screwed. Unless you want your eyes pecked out you'd better give me all of your chocolate! I didn't want to have to go this far, but you've left me no choice! Surrender the chocolate!

Qui said:
hey it's cool, the rooster never leaves the hen yard. don't worry about him. he's actually kinda cute... when he's sleeping. lol.
And oh yeah? Well I'll counter the undead kangaroos with some necromancy of my own! See that big ass cloud? Zombie crows. Yup, you're screwed. Unless you want your eyes pecked out you'd better give me all of your chocolate! I didn't want to have to go this far, but you've left me no choice! Surrender the chocolate!

Chocolate? And here I was thinking we were bickering over control of the earth!

Qui said:

I see your army of undead crows and raise you my legion of animated scarecrows muhahahaaha

and u shall never have my chocolate its mine not yours :p

I got a 51... I'm in a pretty decent mood right now. I don't know how accurate it is; it did get my need for approval/worrying what others think.... I need to grow thicker skin; I always hear that. sheesh.... people should just like me. lol

armor4sleepPA said:
I got a 51... I'm in a pretty decent mood right now. I don't know how accurate it is; it did get my need for approval/worrying what others think.... I need to grow thicker skin; I always hear that. sheesh.... people should just like me. lol

I don't think it's really about people liking or disliking you. I think it's more your perception of that. Which you define and choose. So no matter what people actually think, your stuck to your own definition of terms. I many time's wish I could just jump into someone elses head and see the world fully through their eyes. If we could all do that, it would turn our own personal worlds upside down seeing how differently others perceive the world. Allowing us to realize just how limited we are having only one real point of view in which to look at things from. Also allowing more people to realize just how limited verbal speach is. How inaccurate and miss understood it really is. It would be a very humbling experience.

Nicca said:
I got 94...:(

10 more points than me :D

OHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The results do seem unnecessarily harsh, though...

On the overall affectedness scale you are probably anxious and or depressed much of the time, which would be fitting as you really are one of the most pathetic excuses for a human being I have ever had the displeasure to witness. More than likely it is hard for you to enjoy life on any consistent level, and rightly so -- I hate to break it to you, but you just don't deserve it. You are always second-guessing yourself and the world around you, which is essentially pointless because you're just going in circles and really, nobody is ever going to understand anything about you or your ideas. You are over thinking and obsessing and you hardly ever experience peace of mind, and I'd tell you to give up right now, but I first want to point out the rest of what is wrong with you: You’re often fearful, worrisome, and unhappy. You don’t like being this way but you don’t know what to do to change. Things are too much work and no one understands the way you feel. You go from worry to depression, to worry again, wearing yourself out with your thoughts and what if thinking. You probably hate yourself much of the time for being so miserable to be around and yet you can’t seem to find comfort when you’re alone. Nothing makes you feel safe or happy, and life is just one big struggle. Okay, now we can continue: Please, just give up. You were never happy or confident, and there is absolutely no hope for you -- a snowball has a better chance of taking a grand tour of hell without melting than you do in achieving any sort of meaning in your life. You just need a clear plan of action and the right tools to board a plane to some jerkwater country whereupon you can dig yourself a ditch to live the rest of your miserable life in.

Is it just me or is that not exactly conducive to helping people who take this test?...Then again, it could just be how I read it ;)

I got 66. I thought the outcome would be higher, but the test seems very indepth and accurate. Some of the descriptions were spot-on. If I weren't on the meds I'm taking I'd probably be off the charts though. :)

well......I scored a ......93 I think I probably should be looking for a stright jacket to rent..... jeezz
I think I could have went without knowing any of that...

I scored a 58. Not quite as high as I thought it would be, thankfully. Some of their assessments were spot on, others I wasn't too sure about.

Just remember, the whole thing is pretty subjective.

I got a decent 66, lower than i thought it might be. however, one easy payment and i could have a rating of 22.... what am i waiting for?

I got a 58.

"On the overall affectedness scale you are probably anxious and or depressed much of the time"

Bingo Bango

Latest posts

Back