Most indepth anxiety and depression test online!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
diamond-dancer said:
TalosNB said:
Walks into said camp and offers you a drink *your choice of beverage* so how ya going?

Oooohh pink lemonade! Just for that you can have as many sticks, roasted marshmallows and possums as you can carry.

*Sits there talking to you roasting a possum over the fire* how are you marshmellows coming?

Qui said:
diamond-dancer said:
TalosNB said:
Walks into said camp and offers you a drink *your choice of beverage* so how ya going?

Oooohh pink lemonade! Just for that you can have as many sticks, roasted marshmallows and possums as you can carry.

camp out party? I'll bring Red Bull and Pixie Stix!
And hugs. free for all. lol.

Put the hug me sign out the front and we shall start the free hug camp marshmellows and possums included :)

TalosNB said:
*Sits there talking to you roasting a possum over the fire* how are you marshmellows coming?

Nooooooooo!!!! What are you doing???!! The possums were for dessert!

diamond-dancer said:
TalosNB said:

Nooooooooo!!!! What are you doing???!! The possums were for dessert!

*looks down* sorry but they looked so good! all that possumy goodness mmmm *drools*

eek! TalosNB, a mom!?! I may have a nightmare. lol.
And... here's the sign!
FreeHugs.jpg

I will raise them ... and some more and more until my possum army is complete hahahahaha

Qui said:
eek! TalosNB, a mom!?! I may have a nightmare. lol.
And... here's the sign!
FreeHugs.jpg

Did you make a sign?

The free hugs guy is getting evicted because he posted his address on the internet and strangers kept dropping by to hang out, which disturbed the neighbours/landlord.

TalosNB said:
I will raise them ... and some more and more until my possum army is complete hahahahaha

I know how this evil plan goes.

You send possum troups all over the country, instructing them to run around in people's rooves, keeping them awake. Everyone is so annoyed and sleep deprived that it sends everyone CRAZY!

diamond-dancer said:
TalosNB said:

I know how this evil plan goes.

You send possum troups all over the country, instructing them to run around in people's rooves, keeping them awake. Everyone is so annoyed and sleep deprived that it sends everyone CRAZY!

*looks at you throught the evil finger pyramid of evil contemplation* it appears you know to much and now im afraid you must be ...dealt with *signals possum soldiers to attack* muhahahahahahaha

lol :p

Come come to the darkside learn the ways of old and we shall rule this world for is sense a great strength in you

Aw no I didn't mean it that way. Can you promise my conversion to the dark side won't be as painful as watching the prequels? lol.

diamond-dancer said:
Aw no I didn't mean it that way. Can you promise my conversion to the dark side won't be as painful as watching the prequels? lol.

lol not prequals just the the first 3 episodes but i agree i hate episode one so annoying, not sure why lucas decided to first start at episode 4 i think because he new he didnt have the technology to do them very well, as for your conversion i promise it will be painlessss hehehe

TalosNB said:
lol not prequals just the the first 3 episodes but i agree i hate episode one so annoying, not sure why lucas decided to first start at episode 4 i think because he new he didnt have the technology to do them very well, as for your conversion i promise it will be painlessss hehehe

None of the characters are at all likeable.

Apologies to Chris 2 for thread hijacking.

apologies indeed and an invitation to join our jovial banter, the thing that had me confused/annoyed is that the princess never aged was just annoying

Latest posts

Back