Most indepth anxiety and depression test online!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
39, probably because my mood is moderately good today xD thought i d get a 50 at least...
have attitude and expectation probs =X ouch i ve been too hard on people around me ...

i dont get the sliders. how could there b different degrees of never & always??? haha what a pita

Haha i got a 61 btw....haha on a good day lol....man if it was on a bad day, it would be like 99? lol

I got maxxed out on the temper attitude and emotions sliders

and my message:
On the overall affectedness scale you fall into the moderate category. This means that your level of affectedness by anxiety and depression is not severe but strong enough to affect your life and your person on a regular basis. You are someone who tends to let things get to you. You are an over reactor and you are probably very emotional. You are sensitive and take things personally. You are a worrier and a “what-if” thinker. You might have a hard time being assertive, especially with certain people. You probably don’t manage stress well. You may find that you wear yourself out with your thoughts. You beat yourself up and talk yourself down. No one, including you, can quite live up to your expectations. You have a busy, but tired mind. This type of thinking creates your anxiety and depression

and got a 47, not that much of a surprise im just depressed and am battling my self harm tendencies

I got a 33! not too bad I think

Your self assessment test results reveal that it is very likely your emotions and behavior negatively affect you on a daily basis. Challenges to your emotional health can seriously affect you at work and in personal life with your family and friends. However, on the upside, you can expect amazing changes-as soon as you start the program

I'm a little annoyed that most people are getting a much lower score than I did.

diamond-dancer said:
I'm a little annoyed that most people are getting a much lower score than I did.
Don't worry, even if this test is a reliable one (or it may not even be..I don't really care though) you said you took it when you were feeling bad. So I'm sure you were feeling really really bad to get a higher score. Or you're probably going through some rough time. It's probably lower on other normal days for you :)

mink said:
Don't worry, even if this test is a reliable one (or it may not even be..I don't really care though)

Hah that's right... when you don't like the answer to something. disregard it completely! Now all I have to do is wait for a normal day :) *sets up camp*

Wow! I'm actually a lot better now than a few months ago but I got a whopping 85, now that is depressing. Thanks for the link though, very informative.

Wish the site would work, I got 3/4 of the way through it and it got stuck loading, stupid college internet:(

I gots a 56, that's alright with me,eh,it could be worse.. But the good news is if I buy this program they can get me down to an 18,Whoohoo!!!

*pulls out credit card*

not really though...

diamond-dancer said:
mink said:
Don't worry, even if this test is a reliable one (or it may not even be..I don't really care though)

Hah that's right... when you don't like the answer to something. disregard it completely! Now all I have to do is wait for a normal day :) *sets up camp*

Walks into said camp and offers you a drink *your choice of beverage* so how ya going?

TalosNB said:
Walks into said camp and offers you a drink *your choice of beverage* so how ya going?

Oooohh pink lemonade! Just for that you can have as many sticks, roasted marshmallows and possums as you can carry.

diamond-dancer said:
TalosNB said:

Oooohh pink lemonade! Just for that you can have as many sticks, roasted marshmallows and possums as you can carry.

camp out party? I'll bring Red Bull and Pixie Stix!
And hugs. free for all. lol.

Latest posts

Back