Mothers day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Somebody had to do it lol :p

So what you all get ye mum for mothers day to day?

I had no clue what to get mine so I did the traditional thing and just got some flowers, chocolate and wine.

That is your best bet. Any combination of those will always make her happy.
EVERY YEAR I get a different bouquet from here http://www.ediblearrangements.com/. My mother and grandmother love it and it is so delicious. I swear every piece of fruit is pristine.

I am hoping things are ok between me and her by that time. I want to take her to a wine tasting session on Niagara on the Lake, but so far, I really don't want to give her anything :(

That looks like a good idea to get her that. Well over here its to day. When is it in the U.S? I hope you make it back up be for then.

I always find it difficult to know what to get her has she has everything she wants all ready.

Bluey said:
That looks like a good idea to get her that. Well over here its to day. When is it in the U.S?

Today!? Wow. Its during the day of May 10th over here.

Its celebrated on second "sunday" in may here.

I've just given my mother the DVD of The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. She loved the book and said she really wanted to see the film. I hope she enjoys it.

I just want round to me mums with me card, flowers, wine and chocolate and she says oh am just off out. Like she must had known I would of been coming round to day. Well fresia it. Just another person in the world that never thinks about me.

So I seat here on me own all ******* day again. And now summer is here and the days are looking good everyone is out and am still stuck in with no place of interest to go to.

Bluey said:
So what you all get ye mum for mothers day to day?

Geez, had me worried that i had spaced it out.

Latest posts

Back