Movie Night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sadface

Reaction score
We should have a movie night where we all download a movie and click play at the same time and talk in the chat about it as we watch it.

I think it'd be nice.

Good idea. I've watched movies streamed on livestream with random internet people, but I haven't hosted my own before. It's not high res but it has a chatroom so everybody can make comments as they're watching the show.

Livestream is great. I had it working once and streamed something for me and a couple other people...it was a pain to get working then but it's probably been improved.

The best movies are old 80s flicks off the B list. Good times, good times. If we want to give it a go I could probably start my channel back up easily enough. I've got Rocky Horror, Napoleon Dynamite, Superbad, Kung Fu Hustle, High Fidelity...and a handful of anime series/movies.

Another thing that's fun is to all listen to Coast to Coast AM together and discuss the night's topics :D

Latest posts

Back