MOVIE SCENES

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This scene is from Good Will Hunting. I just love this so much. Watch it and find out why. :p

[youtube]5GrfEeLlZW0[/youtube]

[video=youtube]

This scene is perfect, just like the movie (Infernal Affairs). It gets me everytime (and now I wish I had it here to watch right now :( )

Fistful of Dollars (starring Clint Eastwood)

a definite WIN for the most intense scene over the most absurd cause

[youtube]5Mk_sUPtYjw[/youtube]

"...see my mule don't like people laughing at him..."

i also wanted to post the scene near the end of 28 days later where jim goes back in the house to rescue the girls and kills everyone. such an epic scene. but i couldnt find it on youtube.

[youtube]4oEhOxIG-1g[/youtube]

This is the ending to a movie called Mysterious Skin. After watching the film and experiencing the ending, I don't think there's been an ending to a film that has left me so speechless. The film itself gave me great insight to a subject I was unfamiliar with and I recommend it to anyone with an open mind.

I won't explain the ending because it will give away the reveal of the movie (which isn't mentioned in the dialogue).

[video=youtube]

ragiop said:
I am the third revelation. I AM THE THIRD REVELATION!

[youtube]daRENrDh65w[/youtube]

I like this movie thread, Its one of my favorite movie.. The scene you have posted here is also my favorite, keep sharing here such a nice posts...

One of my favorite scenes. Gene Hackman is brilliant. There's such a quiet, subtle menace in his voice when he says "Duck, I says." Brilliant. And overall an amazing movie.

[youtube]_bLR04OkC-I[/youtube]

one of my favorite movies. i also liked the really long take that takes place directly before this scene.
[youtube]YBzWTIexszQ[/youtube]

[video=youtube]

I like this movie a lot for the lines. And this is the part I thought I could relate to the most, the first time I watched it.

[video=youtube]

...I tried to search the ones with english subtitles :S But to no avail. (no)
Although this quote is included in that conversation

****, no video of The Killer's ending. Most memorable and touching scene in an action film I ever seen. Ach, no video of Falling Down's 'I'm the bad guy?' scene, either. This is just terrible...

Still, here's a few:

[video=youtube]

Got a bit teary-eyed at that first time I saw it. Beautiful song, too.

[video=youtube]

I love that dialogue. Chills down the spine. :D

[video=youtube]

The whole of the Diva/ fight scene thing. Couldn't find a proper video with all of it, 'tho.

And even 'tho technically a series instead of a movie, a very touching ending to a comedy series called Blackadder:

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Weird. But entertaining, nevertheless.

Also, one of my favourite Oldman scenes:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk[/video]

Would add more, but computer seems to hang up on Youtube every now and then, and it's such a bother to restart each time. :p

More movie scenes I love:

[youtube]y-AXTx4PcKI[/youtube]

[youtube]a5QdGULci60[/youtube]

[youtube]mhXJcfczNIc[/youtube]

[youtube]82_bhD0_Trw[/youtube]

Badjedidude said:
^^^That is a pretty good movie.

It's one of my favorites. :)

Bread said:
****, no video of The Killer's ending. Most memorable and touching scene in an action film I ever seen. Ach, no video of Falling Down's 'I'm the bad guy?' scene, either. This is just terrible...

Still, here's a few:

[video=youtube]

Got a bit teary-eyed at that first time I saw it. Beautiful song, too.

[video=youtube]

I love that dialogue. Chills down the spine. :D

[video=youtube]

The whole of the Diva/ fight scene thing. Couldn't find a proper video with all of it, 'tho.

And even 'tho technically a series instead of a movie, a very touching ending to a comedy series called Blackadder:

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Weird. But entertaining, nevertheless.

Also, one of my favourite Oldman scenes:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk[/video]

Would add more, but computer seems to hang up on Youtube every now and then, and it's such a bother to restart each time. :p

Ah, those are all such great scenes. Especially the first one, I love that scene so much (and the music!).

Also love this scene, love this whole movie when I'm overtaken by melancholy.

[youtube]NfWIOiWaYhU[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back