Movies & Nightly Delights ❤️

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Games said:
Normal People.Me and trouble have just finished this  and although an English reviewer in my daily newspaper hated it ,thought it really dull we were quite hooked.Its a slow burner and frustrating but hoping there is a follow up after the twist at the end.

Ohh what is it about? 🤔😀

MissBehave said:
Just Games said:
Normal People.Me and trouble have just finished this  and although an English reviewer in my daily newspaper hated it ,thought it really dull we were quite hooked.Its a slow burner and frustrating but hoping there is a follow up after the twist at the end.

Ohh what is it about? 🤔😀

Anxiety ridden romance between two Irish students. :)

Just Games said:
MissBehave said:
Just Games said:

Ohh what is it about? 🤔😀

:D
An angsty movie

MissBehave said:
Just Games said:
MissBehave said:
Just Games said:

Ohh what is it about? 🤔😀

:D
An angsty movie

Yeah but don't watch it with your Mum/Gran loads of nookie involved ;)

Three days of the condor... utterly gripping ,so many good characters and excellent acting.

😂
You are funny Just Games 😄
You made me remember an embarrassing moment from when I was a kid. 
I was playing cards with my father and step mom and instead of saying pause I said penis. 
Yeah.... Not a big deal but my father manages to make those situations very uncomfortable.... Not fun 😁

Final Space!
We have watched season 1 and just started with the second season. 
I like the overall feel of this show. You got the theme of people finding eachother and going through heartache that makes them into a family. The spirit that lies in one of the main characters, Gary, that no matter how scary the journey may seem (and he sure is scared a lot of the time) you still try to help because that is the right thing to do. Combining this with the shows innocent and more childlike humor makes my heart warm as they fight to save Earth and eachother.
I can't wait to show Unix an episode that really stuck with me. I've seen this show once before but he hasn't.

Even if mine or your suggestions aren't  a perfect match to what you find ok vs what you love to watch, I still think it's nice to share.
All it does is reveal another layer of who we are to eachother.
💗

Nice👍 ;)
Succession....it's really good and it got a Bafta.It's a saga about a minted family in the business world and the politics of who inherits the chairmanship of the company...I think.On episode two,trouble not keen so on me own watching this,but hooked already.Good script and plenty of surprises.

Well still keeping this thread alive cause Miss Behave has possibly buggered off playing games and watching stuff with Unix I assume but don't quote me on that.

Anyway Succession it really is quite good, I'm on the second series,  but one of the brothers ,sons of the father who owns the large media company is really annoying.He just won't sit still,is just really creepy and although everyone swears alot in this portrayal when he lets loose it just spoils it for me.Troubles got a head cold at the moment ,doing alot of whaling from the bedroom so not going too near don't want to catch anything.Anyway she would have loved the three part portrayal of George Washington I've just had the pleasure of watching.Not having spent alot of time concentrating at school as per my written English it really has been great watching this potted history of the state's.She's never forgiven me for dragging her to the Last of the Mohigans cause she found it too brutal so like me who's history of the United States is a bit non-existent , she I'm sure would have loved how George Washington really committed his life to the American people and his lovely relationship with his wife obviously a great friend as well as partner.

I got really depressed with watching the prison drama OZ which I wouldn't recommend ,now that was really brutal and was just not much fun.Although it had some good characters it got me really downcast about life so gave up on that.

Anyway did my first car boot chatting to alot of people so helping with my Social anxiety so that was uplifting and seeing George Washington I'm ok with life so all good 👍

Bit bored trying to get over this social anxiety lark , in fact quite happy being a bit of a Billy no mates at the moment can be quite tiring talking inane crap in social situations.Anyway out and about with troubles female friends isn't so bad ,get cake, sit back and listen say the odd humorous sentence..get igored,God women can arf chat!!

Anyway got her interested in my new Netflix obsession she looked a bit dis-interested at the beginning but actually put her mobile down.."gasp" and is now quite infralled,get out of your box and you might even enjoy it comes to mind :club: ,Dark Mirror which is quite addictive.It seems to be about how modern life and all its technologies effect human behaviour,I think .First one,plenty of spoilers here,is about two guys that start playing this virtual reality type game adopting two characters entering the game as though it's real life.They fall in love in the game ,plenty of bedroom antics follow,but with no bed and it starts to effect their relationships in real life preferring the nookie in the game to having it away with their partners in real life.Second one is about a guy who blames the addiction of mobile phones and all its Social Media type technologies that are geared to controlling people on the death of his fionca,sorry can't spell it,serious girlfriend I suppose.Anyway he's out to get hold of the head of the Corp that started it all and the lead up to this is really good in an American/English sort of way.Wicked, six seasons of this so well happy.Anyway hopefully can sleep now...tatty bye :)

Latest posts

Back